Sophie - Ask Me Anything

3 hours ago, Sophie said:

Have you ever sexted with someone on the site?

I have had many sexy chats with some of the people on this site, people I regard as very close friends. I wouldn’t say I sexted with them but I have gone into detail I wouldn’t with most people, I have masturbated while talking to them, or I have talked about masturbating before heading off to have my fun, I have described in great detail about my sex life and orgasms with them.

Took my time reading some threads and catching up some precious time I lost while not being here lol, and I saw that you once got turned on and used it to start the orgasm race with your husband, do you think that in some way the forum, the people and their stories here contribute in a very good way to your irl sex life?

The people and their stories have contributed tremendously to my IRL sex life. Whether that is directly through their chats giving me suggestions or turning me on beyond belief, or it’s through their stories planting seeds in my mind and sending me down a very sexy path. There has been a lot of spontaneous sex with my husband that began with a naughty chat with my friends. I have a lot of people to thank for how much they have helped me, and I try to give back by sharing my stories on PeeFans. If they help someone in some way, that is fantastic.

That was so hot and so nice at the same time! Hope to make some very close friends here as you did, is so nice that we can share all kind of stuff, and at the same time feel so welcomed, its crazy how I ever wanted this site but never heard of it. Thanks for the answer !!

• Hug 1
  • Love 1
37 minutes ago, ante said:

That was so hot and so nice at the same time! Hope to make some very close friends here as you did, is so nice that we can share all kind of stuff, and at the same time feel so welcomed, its crazy how I ever wanted this site but never heard of it. Thanks for the answer !!

Welcome! And many happy hours of looking at the huge amount of great content here awaits 🙂. Have fun!

• Cheeky 1
18 hours ago, ante said:

You are very welcome. If there is ANYTHING you wish to ask me, I would be happy to answer!

1 minute ago, TrashyToni said:

Does the thought or sight of a guy pissing recklessly (in public) or men engaging in naughty peeing turn you on?

Not particularly. My fetish is almost entirely centred around women peeing. A guy peeing might catch my eye but it doesn't usually do much for me.

2 minutes ago, Sophie said:

Not particularly. My fetish is almost entirely centred around women peeing. A guy peeing might catch my eye but it doesn't usually do much for me.

Iteresting. Being married to a guy, do you still have sex with women? Is you relationship closed or open?

Just now, TrashyToni said:

Iteresting. Being married to a guy, do you still have sex with women? Is you relationship closed or open?

I'd call my relationship closed but there is a woman I have slept with.

To expand on my previous message, I occasionally hold my husband while he is peeing, or I will watch him while he is peeing, and I do get turned on, but it's not really the peeing that does it for me. It's sharing something so intimate and personal. It's the sexiness of doing something as a couple rather than the peeing itself.

• Like 1
  • Hug 1
  • Love 1
Just now, TrashyToni said:

So occasionally you do stray? Only with women or also with men?

I wouldn't call it straying, it's something my husband and I have agreed to, and only with a specific woman.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Sophie said:

I wouldn't call it straying, it's something my husband and I have agreed to, and only with a specific woman.

But you only have sex with either of them separately? Or do you also engage in group sex?

1 minute ago, TrashyToni said:

But you only have sex with either of them separately? Or do you also engage in group sex?

Can we please move on from this topic.

Here’s one for you…

If for some unexplainable reason you suddenly were completely changing career - and for an equally unexplained reason you don’t need to put children, husband, family, financial responsibilities etc first. 

You can move anywhere in the world. You can live as you wish and you can work as anything you want:

What, where and why would we find @Sophie doing ?

• Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...