Sophie - Ask Me Anything

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/4/2017 at 6:50 PM, steve25805 said:

Hi Sophie

Have you ever peed on a lady fur fun?

Have you ever let another lady pee on you?

What is your most outrageous sexual fantasy?

And what is the first big historic event you can actually remember? (Mine is the 1969 moon landing, but I was only 4 at the time)

I've never peed on a lady for fun, neither have I had a lady pee on me unfortunately.

My most outrageous sexual fantasy would have to be having sex somewhere where it feels really public, or where I could be seen, but it's actually private. Like with one way glass where I can see out but nobody can see in.

Mine would have to be Dianas death I think.

On 8/20/2017 at 5:37 AM, lauren.mutton said:

Have you ever used the urinal before?  While peeing through the fly?

I've used a urinal before but never while peeing through the fly. I think that would be almost impossible and extremely messy!

On 8/21/2017 at 10:52 AM, bpb said:

In your Profile you say that you are Bi-sexual.  When and how did you come to recognize this?

I discovered it mid way through college. There was a girl in all of my classes, Elizabeth, and I just found her so attractive, every little thing she did. It took me a few weeks to realise that I had a crush on her and things spiralled from there.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 02/09/2017 at 1:59 AM, lauren.mutton said:

What was it like to pee in a urinal?  

It was a huge thrill! Peeing somewhere where I really shouldn't. I had lifted the back of my skirt and sort of backed up to the urinal, hovering just above it. The biggest thrill of all was knowing somebody could walk in at any second.

• Like 2
  • Hot 2
  • 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, Brutus said:

If I may veer off topic, being that you said ask anything, what's your favorite show, and 3 favorite movies?

I think that's the most difficult questions I've ever been asked on this site.

favourite show is extremely difficult to pick and I don't think I can choose just one. I'd probably have to say the Hammond, Clarkson and May era Top Gear. But I've also really enjoyed things like Mythbusters, Two Pints of Lager  etc. Never really been into things like Game of thrones, The Walking Dead etc though.

Favourite movies are also difficult to choose but I'll try!

1. The first Die Hard - The best in the series in my opinion.
  2. Pulp Fiction - I've watched this more times than I want to admit and think it's an amazing movie. It never gets old.
  3. Chicken Run - The very first movie I saw at a cinema and its still one of my favourites. I've watched this countless times and could probably recite it word for word!
  • Like 1
On 9/24/2017 at 8:42 AM, Sophie said:

I think that's the most difficult questions I've ever been asked on this site.

favourite show is extremely difficult to pick and I don't think I can choose just one. I'd probably have to say the Hammond, Clarkson and May era Top Gear. But I've also really enjoyed things like Mythbusters, Two Pints of Lager  etc. Never really been into things like Game of thrones, The Walking Dead etc though.

Favourite movies are also difficult to choose but I'll try!

1. The first Die Hard - The best in the series in my opinion.
  2. Pulp Fiction - I've watched this more times than I want to admit and think it's an amazing movie. It never gets old.
  3. Chicken Run - The very first movie I saw at a cinema and its still one of my favourites. I've watched this countless times and could probably recite it word for word!

Interesting choices. I used to watch Mythbusters a lot, myself. That hot ginger girl was a big part of why I watched!

I do follow The Walking Dead, but it is over-rated do a degree in my opinion, and I've never seen GOT but would like to some day. I barely remember Chicken Run, but Die Hard and Pulp Fiction, I most certainly do. Great movies.

Sorry for posting a non-pee question here; perhaps an off-topic thread would've been a better place for it, but thanks for answering, nonetheless!

35 minutes ago, Brutus said:

Interesting choices. I used to watch Mythbusters a lot, myself. That hot ginger girl was a big part of why I watched!

I do follow The Walking Dead, but it is over-rated do a degree in my opinion, and I've never seen GOT but would like to some day. I barely remember Chicken Run, but Die Hard and Pulp Fiction, I most certainly do. Great movies.

Sorry for posting a non-pee question here; perhaps an off-topic thread would've been a better place for it, but thanks for answering, nonetheless!

Kari Byron was a big part of why I watched it too, and she's even made it into my avatar! As I've written in my profile, Adam Savage is my hero and I'm always paying attention to what he's doing.  I watch a lot of his content on the Tested YouTube channel.

Don't worry about posting a non pee question here, it is in the introductions category after all , and the place is designed to get to know your fellow members :) You can always private message me if you like and we can talk about whatever you want. :D 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Sophie. Do you read much? And if so, fiction or non fiction? Or both?

If you read fiction what are your favourite genres and what are your three favourite novels?

If you read non-fiction, what is your preferred subject-matter? 

8 hours ago, Sophie said:

Lol no. 

Try that technique at a bar,  let me know how you get on. 

He may have a fetish for being slapped by random women, in which case he might have the time of his life, lol

• Haha 1
  • 1 month later...
On 12/10/2017 at 11:37 PM, steve25805 said:

Sophie. Do you read much? And if so, fiction or non fiction? Or both?

If you read fiction what are your favourite genres and what are your three favourite novels?

If you read non-fiction, what is your preferred subject-matter? 

I've only just seen this :O

I'm not much of a reader really, I've tried to get into books plenty of times but they never seem to hold my interest It's like I find it too much of a commitment to keep going back and reading more of a book. But the small amounts I have read, i prefer non fiction :) I like auto biographies, reading the interesting tales of people I've watched on tv, or followed on social media for years.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

i cant read non-fiction unless i have a reference point.i mean that i can read james bond,because i can envisage the characters,moby dick,i can envisage gregory peck as ahab etc.forgive lower case,as left hand slightly injured...

10 hours ago, Grizzly Man said:

Hey Sophie i have a question for ya. You say your into gaming, whats your favorite game?

Actually difficult to answer. I think I'd say Final Fantasy VII, a game I'll never get bored of and I have so many nostalgic memories. Command and Conquer Generals (and the Zero Hour expansion) is up there too.

• Like 1