Hotel Nightmare

So me and hubby decided to take a vacation trip. During the first night, there was a small fire on the 5th floor so we had to go to the lobby while the inspectors made sure it was safe. Have you ever seen a hotel without washrroms in the lobby area? That didn't go to well for many people. I have seen people going outside to pee, i feel really bad for some big plants that will probably die from the amounts of women that peed in them, (inc me) lol. My hubby was really not happy because they didn't was to reimburse us for that night. That being said, in the alley where there was vending machines, there was about 1 man, his wife and 4 other women peeing which was messy. Parts of the carpets were also wet which my hubby stepped in one. Not beeing happy, hubby called another hotel and when we got the okay to go back. We packed up and went to a five star hotel.

• Like 3

No doubt the lack of facilities did not go well with most people. Even for those of us who enjoy improvising, It's not so much fun when forced upon us. I'm sure you would have much preferred it on your own terms, which I hope you did later. Got to make hubby happy, you know.