multiple streams

We all know that women can achieve multiple orgasms. . .well guess what my friends. . . women can achieve multiple streams as well by manipulating their vagina lips. What I mean is (and speaking from my own personal experience) When I go pee pee standing up and I hold open my lips I notice that it causes me to have multiple streams. Then when I ease up on my tugging skills the stream becomes one. So basically I can create multiple streams by a tightened up pee hole. . . . . kinda like putting your thumb in a hose to make the stream of water spray. It's really cool to know I can control this effect. . .and all girls you can too with a little practice.

Lizz

• 1 month later...

Hi

Men can have multiple orgasms too, that´s not unique for wemen. I can get multiple orgasms when I play ruthless diaper games as I have described in my stories, but I can also get multiple orgasms from other objects like erotic massages underwears, panties oand so on. Sometimes I can even get multiple orgasms when I sleep and that makes it really hard to sleep.