Few questions for girls

1) Does inserting a dildo (in the butt or crotch) help you hold your pee in or does it increase your desperation to release it?

2) Do you clench your peehole after a regular pee to force the few pee drops left in the urethra out?

3) Have you ever tried to insert toys, fingers, etc in your urethra while being so desperate to pee? Does it help to hold it?

• Like 1
Guest UnabashedUser

Wife Bonnie replies:

1. Dildo (or cock) in pussy holds pee in. I can't pee if something's blocking the hole.  In ass is different story it puts pressure on the bladder and doesn't block the  peehole.

2. I can clench mine shut and also force individual jets of pee at the very end until I am drained.

3. I have put the end of a rubber pastry brush in my urethra and masturbated with it. I don't do this often as I'd rather cum another way.  Here he writes about my trying to pee while he is in me. 

Bonnie's urethra gets licked for the first time--True pee sex story

Bonnie:  Although I came to be sexually excited by pee at an early age, having been seen by teen boys pissing behind a bush and excited by that, I had never really been in a sexual situation with a sexual partner before I met my husband.

I had peed with boys as watchers, and had seen them urinate before engaging in sex, but not to the extent I wanted to now.

One night early in our relationship, after several peesex episodes (which I've discussed here), my hubs asked me to let him orally explore my pussy and I'd try to pee while his tongue was on my orifice.

Bonnie's Husband, Jim: As I adore pussies, and watching them cum and pee particularly, I relished the idea of spreading Bonnie wide open and slowly and gently using my pointed tongue to slowly circle her clit while she prepared to pee.  As I held open her generous labia with my thumbs and forefingers, my tongue slid up her slit slowly, from her anal region to the cuntal opening, up and around and over her clit which I could feel growing hotter and more engorged under my lips and tongue, Bonita moaning softly now.

After a minute of this, my tongue located her peehole, which was protruding just slightly from its nest inside her inner cuntlips. I asked her to pulse it .. as Bonnie has the amazing control of both her anus and her urethra. She can either push them out or draw them in at will, as well as pulse her urine stream on and off rapidly.

She responded by pushing it out slightly onto my tongue, which rims the opening and receives it's first drops of fluid, at first milky and salty-sticky, then tiny drop of urine emerges tasting quite different from the initial girl-cum fluids which are very similiar to what her internal pussy is leaking now.

The tiny rim of her pisser is quite small yet I can circle it with the tongue as I do her asshole from time to time. But when she relaxes it, the rim disappears although I can still discern the tiny opening with my tongue.  Bonnie now moans with desire and anticipation as her need to pee grows.

Slacking off for a minute, I drop down an inch or so to find her butt opening with lapping tongue and apply a coating of saliva to it, teasing it, as she bucks against my face moaning, pulsing that brown eye into my tongue as it goes in a bit. But it's not the hole we want tonight -- tonight we want the other one and the tiny one.

I back off tossing her eager salad and back to the experiment. Bonnie moans "I'm ready now Jim" and I apply the tip of my tongue to her pisser.

Starting in a fitful stream of drops, the pee now flows out of her, slim stream at first, then larger, as my tongue goes around and around it.  I can stop the flow by putting my tongue directly over the opening, but the force behind the piss flows out to the side of the hole and divides into several streams flooding down her cunt flaps and my face, running streaming down her taint and flushing completely her pulsating asshole, where my thumb is now seeking entrance.

Bonnie's grinding of my face by her pussy now grow harder and with a slight pop my intruding thumb gains entrance inside her asshole which grips it with a hot clasp like a forbidden 0-ring. I thumb fuck her in time with her grinds now .

Now she roars and I feel her tummy tighten and the piss flows in a quarter inch stream rapidly foaming as her orgasm starts and as  the stream weakens I slide up to fully insert my engorged purple cockhead deep inside her greedy vagina, which causes her to cum again and again and again as I thrust.

Suddenly my balls disgorge their hot cargo up my fucktube and out the head of my steaming member high inside and up tight into her wanton cunt tube. She screams again and grabs my ballsack to force the last drops of my spew inside.

It's at this time she is truly a cumslut and receiver of my essence and my total love and adoration.

Bonnie: It's true Jim. I am your pee and cum slut. Just ask me what u want me to do.

Edited by UnabashedUser
14 hours ago, UnabashedUser said:

Wife Bonnie replies:

1. Dildo (or cock) in pussy holds pee in. I can't pee if something's blocking the hole.  In ass is different story it puts pressure on the bladder and doesn't block the  peehole.

2. I can clench mine shut and also force individual jets of pee at the very end until I am drained.

3. I have put the end of a rubber pastry brush in my urethra and masturbated with it. I don't do this often as I'd rather cum another way.  Here he writes about my trying to pee while he is in me. 

Bonnie's urethra gets licked for the first time--True pee sex story

Bonnie:  Although I came to be sexually excited by pee at an early age, having been seen by teen boys pissing behind a bush and excited by that, I had never really been in a sexual situation with a sexual partner before I met my husband.

I had peed with boys as watchers, and had seen them urinate before engaging in sex, but not to the extent I wanted to now.

One night early in our relationship, after several peesex episodes (which I've discussed here), my hubs asked me to let him orally explore my pussy and I'd try to pee while his tongue was on my orifice.

Bonnie's Husband, Jim: As I adore pussies, and watching them cum and pee particularly, I relished the idea of spreading Bonnie wide open and slowly and gently using my pointed tongue to slowly circle her clit while she prepared to pee.  As I held open her generous labia with my thumbs and forefingers, my tongue slid up her slit slowly, from her anal region to the cuntal opening, up and around and over her clit which I could feel growing hotter and more engorged under my lips and tongue, Bonita moaning softly now.

After a minute of this, my tongue located her peehole, which was protruding just slightly from its nest inside her inner cuntlips. I asked her to pulse it .. as Bonnie has the amazing control of both her anus and her urethra. She can either push them out or draw them in at will, as well as pulse her urine stream on and off rapidly.

She responded by pushing it out slightly onto my tongue, which rims the opening and receives it's first drops of fluid, at first milky and salty-sticky, then tiny drop of urine emerges tasting quite different from the initial girl-cum fluids which are very similiar to what her internal pussy is leaking now.

The tiny rim of her pisser is quite small yet I can circle it with the tongue as I do her asshole from time to time. But when she relaxes it, the rim disappears although I can still discern the tiny opening with my tongue.  Bonnie now moans with desire and anticipation as her need to pee grows.

Slacking off for a minute, I drop down an inch or so to find her butt opening with lapping tongue and apply a coating of saliva to it, teasing it, as she bucks against my face moaning, pulsing that brown eye into my tongue as it goes in a bit. But it's not the hole we want tonight -- tonight we want the other one and the tiny one.

I back off tossing her eager salad and back to the experiment. Bonnie moans "I'm ready now Jim" and I apply the tip of my tongue to her pisser.

Starting in a fitful stream of drops, the pee now flows out of her, slim stream at first, then larger, as my tongue goes around and around it.  I can stop the flow by putting my tongue directly over the opening, but the force behind the piss flows out to the side of the hole and divides into several streams flooding down her cunt flaps and my face, running streaming down her taint and flushing completely her pulsating asshole, where my thumb is now seeking entrance.

Bonnie's grinding of my face by her pussy now grow harder and with a slight pop my intruding thumb gains entrance inside her asshole which grips it with a hot clasp like a forbidden 0-ring. I thumb fuck her in time with her grinds now .

Now she roars and I feel her tummy tighten and the piss flows in a quarter inch stream rapidly foaming as her orgasm starts and as  the stream weakens I slide up to fully insert my engorged purple cockhead deep inside her greedy vagina, which causes her to cum again and again and again as I thrust.

Suddenly my balls disgorge their hot cargo up my fucktube and out the head of my steaming member high inside and up tight into her wanton cunt tube. She screams again and grabs my ballsack to force the last drops of my spew inside.

It's at this time she is truly a cumslut and receiver of my essence and my total love and adoration.

Bonnie: It's true Jim. I am your pee and cum slut. Just ask me what u want me to do.

I have a question for your answer for question 2. Those jets of pee you're talking about come out as a result of clenching your peehole or as a result of relaxing your muscles? With my question nº 2 I was referring to the fact that men clench their peehole after urination to force the drops inside their urethra come out, and I was wondering if the same happens with girls.

Just curious, I never tried peehole stimulation. How do you feel the pleasure from masturbating the peehole? How do you feel the cum and so?

By the way, I loved the story. Thank you for sharing it.

Edited by dan stevens