Public toilets

Hi,Finally plucked up courage to do this.I would love to hear from some ladies on their habits while using public toilets.Hoverers?,squatters? How long do you spend roughly in a public toilet? Hope to hear from you.Thanks. 

• Like 2
Guest UnabashedUser

bonniecar002234.jpg.cbe9c14fb97d2ba42fc64e8e2c70dc7d.jpg

BONNIE outside at car:

From wife Bonnie who reads this site over my shoulder from time to time:

Depends on how clean the toilet and floor is whether I hover or not. I do not like to risk my panties getting dirty from water on the floor if they were to slip down as they do when I am sitting. I prefer to sit as hovering you have to hold up your skirt and panties and also maintain your balance but I will hover if I have to.  Outside it is a squat usuallay but sometimes I bend over and send the pee out the back but then I have the problem of piss on my anus which I have to wipe. If I'm just peeing in a toilet the time is about a minute but if I'm feeling randy and have to masturbate could be a few minutes if there are other girls peeing nearby and I can hear them.  Sometimes at work I will pee holding  the phone so my husband can h ear it and will also rub one out with him.

bonnie00010.jpg.17b0a0a55ab1003319cb5d339034f52c.jpg

BONNIE starts to pee

Edited by UnabashedUser
photo
  • 2 weeks later...
On 25/06/2017 at 0:53 PM, Andrew S said:

Hi,Finally plucked up courage to do this.I would love to hear from some ladies on their habits while using public toilets.Hoverers?,squatters? How long do you spend roughly in a public toilet? Hope to hear from you.Thanks. 

I sit whenever possible and in my experience most of the toilets actually seem to be clean. Maybe it's because I use them during the day time instead of at night. If the seat is clean I'll sit and have a wee, and if there are a few drops I'll just wipe them away with some toilet paper and sit. If the toilet is dirty or soaked I'll try to find a different one but failing that I'll hover as low as possible while still being above the seat.

I usually don't spend long in public toilets, a couple of minutes at most but there are occasions where I'll stay and listen.

• Like 3
  • Hot 1