AmandaC

The new girl lol

Welcome, Amanda. If you're looking for naughty places, this is one of the best. I hope to see and hear a lot more from you.

I am certainly glad that you found this site interesting enough that you would introduce yourself.

Gee, I hope to see you around.

Hi Amanda, welcome.

i hope you mean you're looking for naughty places for a sneaky wee  :5_smiley:

Whatever your pleasure, I'm sure you'll find likeminded folk around here.  A nicer bunch of piss-heads (in the nicest possible way) would be hard to imagine.  Enjoy you time here ?

• Like 1

Welcome! Naughty peeing is the best part of the fetish (in my opinion, at least)

• Agree 1

Hi and welcome, Amanda.  I hope you have a great time and look forward to seeing you around.  

Welcome, i’m new here too. we should get to know each other on snapchat. Express our love for piss. add me youka55

Hi hi hi!

Hi Amanda, we are Alex and Nancy :-D happee to have you here around, we too believe naughty peeing to be the best :-D keep it up!

Hello Amanda

welcome to the community I hope you have now found a home here. I don't have all the answers but message me anytime if you need anything I will help if I can. Again welcome and enjoy yourself. And most of all keep smiling and peeing :)