The hippy commune, part 1. Introduction

This is one of the best pee stories I have ever read. A combination of how much I like naughty peeing, how much I'm a hippy, how much I care about the environment, and the love for a life living on a commune that embraces naughty peeing as good. I want to live on a commune like this some day. Maybe even start one some day. If I start a community of people where people can pee where ever, I will provide information on here, to find naughty pee ers would would like to live in a community house where people can pee on the floor when ever they want.  

• Like 2

I sometimes wish I could go back to my early 20's and go back in time to the 1960's at the same time, even though I'm a younger generation. I would love to live on a commune where I can pee almost everywhere inside and out. This is to date one of my favorite pee stories I have read on this sight. I hope it's a true story. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

Sadly, it is not a true story but something I made up in my own head, though I did aim for as much realism in a hippy commune setting as I could imagine.

Steve, as much as anybody, you should know that life often imitates art.

• Like 1
  • 2 years later...