First pee sighting of female acquaintance

Guest UnabashedUser

Oh she's a good one for sure. Lucky pole, too. Judging from those delicious thighs, I'd think she has a fleshy mound with well developed and extending labia adding to the hiss of the pee as it flows generously . I'd guess strong and forceful making quite a bit of foam as it hits the ground or toilet water.  Imagine having your face in between those ample thighs  when she  cuts loose.

Edited by UnabashedUser
more words

The erotic concept here would be greatly enhanced if she peed in front of you and knew you were within her sight?

Did she pee willingly in front of you, not caring that you were watching, or did she think you were out of view?

7 hours ago, luv2watch said:

The erotic concept here would be greatly enhanced if she peed in front of you and knew you were within her sight?

Did she pee willingly in front of you, not caring that you were watching, or did she think you were out of view?

I was tentative in actually getting close so stayed back where she was unaware I was watching. Still, couldn't complain about the view and the erotic sigh in relief giving us a great idea of how full her bladder really was.

• Like 1