Where should I pee poll

What should I do next?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. What would you like me to do next?

• Having an "accident" on doorstep in work uniform
    • Wetting in work uniform on drive home.

It was suggested I made a poll for my other thread so you can vote on what I do next. I'll do whichever option has the most votes when I'm in the mood. Weather permitting etc. The thread can be found HERE 

I was unable to add this to my thread so unfortunately I've had to make a new one. I'm not sure how well this will work, but I'll give it a go!

This will be updated after each story so you can vote for the next one if you desire!

• Like 2

Sophie, I always love it when you give it a go. You never seem to hold anything back, do you?

This is a tough choice, they all sound like fun. But, it is a nice summer day here, so why not give the grass a good watering?

Edited by glad1
Add sentence
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi guys! Sorry I haven't been here, I've been busy but I haven't forgotten about you!

I had a wee in the sunshine last weekend and it will be posted in the next couple of days. 

I'm going to remove the top choice so the others can be voted on. If the site says you have already voted so you can't vote for the other choices let me know and I'll see what I can come up with!

Xx

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Sophie said:

Hi guys! Sorry I haven't been here, I've been busy but I haven't forgotten about you!

I had a wee in the sunshine last weekend and it will be posted in the next couple of days. 

I'm going to remove the top choice so the others can be voted on. If the site says you have already voted so you can't vote for the other choices let me know and I'll see what I can come up with!

Xx

Nice to know I wasn't the only one having a wee in the sunshine last weekend. However, I'm pretty sure yours was a lot more interesting than mine. Can't wait to hear your story. I don't suppose there'll be film at eleven, too?

• Like 1
On 30/06/2017 at 6:39 PM, Sophie said:

Xx

Posted! Thank you to everyone who has voted. >Click Here<