Eroshare is shutting down!

Dear Erosharers,

It’s been a pleasure serving the amateur community these past few years.

The amount of growth and demand we’ve experienced has been phenomenal to say the least. Sadly, we are no longer able to offer this service.

Eroshare.com will shut down on June 30th, 2017. Albums will remain viewable until that day. Please download and backup your files.

We wish everyone the best in their passions and pursuits!

Regards,
Randy and Paul

What a shame! We should back up as much as we can. Here are some clips I've already started with.

https://v.eroshare.com/7gg0awd2.mp4

https://v.eroshare.com/5vv040p2.mp4

• Like 3

I thought Reddit required vids to be posted to eroshare?

Nonetheless, I'd like to help. How can I search eroshare? I logged in with my Reddit account, but don't see any search links, and Google doesn't find anything there :(

Thanks!

I have a large number of vids posted there recently with links posted in a thread on this forum. All the effort involved in uploading them appears to have been wasted, although I still own all my own videos in my own personal collection.

Can't help but wonder if back door censorship has been at play somehow.

Gawd, another one? What's the user base at eroshare? Must be 1000's of people.

I wish that the same effort in this "back door censorship" was applied to terrorism instead, the world would be a safer, dirtier place for us all.

• Like 3

Oddly enough, just last week I went through some of the best eroshares I'd seen and saved all my favorite videos from them, before I even heard it was shutting down... wow, I'm glad I did that, but it sucks to hear they're going away. 

My guess is nothing nefarious like backdoor censorship, but likely just a result of the tremendous cost of hosting videos (some of them clearly quite large — I saved many that were 50MB+).

I mean, what was their business model? I have to think they were burning through lots of cash without any viable means to stay afloat. Bummer...

5 hours ago, LPee23 said:

I have archived all of the eroshare.com videos from all users in the r/peegonewild subreddit. The r/wetfetish subreddit has also been archived.

This ripper was released two days ago with the newly added capability to automatically download an eroshare.com user's entire library. Hope this helps.

https://github.com/4pr0n/ripme/releases/tag/1.4.20

Very useful but how to use it in Windows?

On 17.06.2017 at 3:42 AM, Fire2ninja said:

any idea how i can goabout saving the videos? my video converter only sees one video out of the multiple on there

I use Firefox with DownThemAll! extension for multidownload.

Seems down to me unfortunately. Such a shame, it really was a great site. Unfortunately as mentioned above, they didn't have much of a business model and as the site grew so rapidly I can only imagine how hard it would have been to sustain. This is very frustrating, but hopefully people had time to get the files they wanted at least.