Using the ladies

Guest UnabashedUser

She's certainly lovely. Imagining hearing this vision of beauty  peeing on a toilet just a foot away would definitely inflate my bad boy.  Loved the story -- you're clever and talented. More  please :)

Its almost like i was there Sophie..very nice.I wish i could spend 30 mins in a ladies unknown..to be in a stall hearing all the girls chat and weeing.Sophie can just go in and enjoy anytime she likes!I like the description of wiping too!

40806267.jpg

• Like 3

Any of our lovely ladies,next time you do go in the ladies,if you can get any kind of pictures,without being arrested of course.The girl in the next stall,her feet even under the partition,anything of this mysterious world,to us.

We really need more input on this topic from our ladies,about their experiences using public toilets.Any pictures,or sound recordings would be great.Or pictures of the toilet bowl before you flush etc.:toilet:

35 minutes ago, fannywatcher said:

We really need more input on this topic from our ladies,about their experiences using public toilets.Any pictures,or sound recordings would be great.Or pictures of the toilet bowl before you flush etc.:toilet:

I have to (respectfully) disagree. What I want to see is more output.

• Like 1
Guest UnabashedUser

yes extreme details: do you fold the paper and if so, how? wipe side to side, front to rear, anal region? If another girl in another stall farts noisily, do others laugh? All the good stuff :)

14 hours ago, UnabashedUser said:

yes extreme details: do you fold the paper and if so, how? wipe side to side, front to rear, anal region? If another girl in another stall farts noisily, do others laugh? All the good stuff :)

Oh, sorry! I really wish I had included more details now :(

To answer your questions, I'm a folder not a scruncher. I wrap it around the palm of my hand twice while it's still on the roll and then tear it off. Then I slide it off my fingers so it's like I have a length of toilet paper 4 layers thick (two on either side of the hand) then I reach between my legs with my fingers against the paper wiping front to rear, letting go once I reach the rear so it drops into the toilet.

Sometimes you will hear a giggle if someone farts loudly, it depends on who is in the bathroom really, especially the age. If there are young women and teenagers you are more likely to hear laughing. And less likely with older women, but of course it depends on everyone's maturity. I don't laugh myself usually. Sometimes you will hear the woman who farted laughing!

If there's anything else I can answer please ask!

• Like 1
Guest UnabashedUser

Wow thanks for those observations. Makes a great scenario in my mind's eye of those intimate personal details.  When you're just peeing do you find that some it runs backwards and over your anus and require wiping that part or does it run straight down?

Guest UnabashedUser
On 6/13/2017 at 1:35 AM, fannywatcher said:

Its almost like i was there Sophie..very nice.I wish i could spend 30 mins in a ladies unknown..to be in a stall hearing all the girls chat and weeing.Sophie can just go in and enjoy anytime she likes!I like the description of wiping too!Yes Sophie's  writings are highly erotic. GREAT PIC HERE btw.

40806267.jpg

47 minutes ago, UnabashedUser said:

Wow thanks for those observations. Makes a great scenario in my mind's eye of those intimate personal details.  When you're just peeing do you find that some it runs backwards and over your anus and require wiping that part or does it run straight down?

9 times out of 10 that doesn't happen, but when it does I just get it with my normal wipe, going a bit further back when wiping before dropping it into the toilet. My wee usually just goes straight down, splashing noisily as it hits the water.

• Like 1
On 13/06/2017 at 3:35 PM, fannywatcher said:

Its almost like i was there Sophie..very nice.I wish i could spend 30 mins in a ladies unknown..to be in a stall hearing all the girls chat and weeing.Sophie can just go in and enjoy anytime she likes!I like the description of wiping too!

40806267.jpg

Like your pics FW

• 3 weeks later...