Peeing under skirt in public

I love the way you tell the story, Sophie.  The little details that really bring the picture to life.  I can just see you bouncing at the till, desperate to go but needing to wait five more minutes.

So very very sexy ??

• Like 1
Guest UnabashedUser

Your writing style puts me in the picture fully. It invokes the theater of the mind and is very erotic. Do you ever have to masturbate after making a pee such as described?

58 minutes ago, UnabashedUser said:

Your writing style puts me in the picture fully. It invokes the theater of the mind and is very erotic. Do you ever have to masturbate after making a pee such as described?

Thank you!

I have to pretty much every time I have a naughty pee like that.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
Guest UnabashedUser

Wow. My wife Bonnie  does likewise if by herself and I help her with that if I'm with her during clandestine pee episodes.  Would love to hear a detailed description of the times you have enjoyed.   Something about the naughtiness, the racing hormones, the hot wetness of the pee on tender engorged horny bits makes you just have to cum.

Me and my girlfriend do the same now and then on hot days, usually doing many little pees in many places all over a city. Last time we did 20 little pees over the course of 2.5 hours. If I were a girl I'd be doing this all day long!

On 13/06/2017 at 2:26 AM, lameduck58 said:

thans for sharing your wonderful experience, every time i visit a supermarket i will be checking the car park for tell tale puddles

I totally agree. Another place that's possible to get lucky...very, very lucky. I would probably get arrested for wanking in public!

• Like 1

Just to echo what the others have said: thanks for posting such a hot, detailed story. Really liking the concept of us voting where you go and then hearing all about it - great stuff! 

• Like 2
  • 1 year later...
1 hour ago, wettingman said:

I loved this arousing story. I enjoy how you go through your stages of desperation before your naughty pee. A woman  wearing a skirt is one instance where she can pee in public without much notice better than a man.

When im out walking with a big coat,i often get my winkie out under it to pee,then i might just leave it out anyway and no-one can tell,heee heee!!😉

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
On 10/19/2018 at 5:47 PM, fannywatcher said:

When im out walking with a big coat,i often get my winkie out under it to pee,then i might just leave it out anyway and no-one can tell,heee heee!!😉

I do this as well.   Unfortunately, most of my jackets are too short, but I do have one coat that works.  So, when it is cold, I sometimes leave my fly undone with my penis hanging out.   I might stop on the pavement, spread my legs a little and leave a small puddle, then move on and leave a bit more somewhere else.   It means that I can pee in quite public locations because if I see anyone approaching, I can quickly cut the flow and walk away without having to adjust clothing etc.  Even if I were to be caught, I couldn't be done for indecent exposure or anything because I'm not exposing anything!   I have let small amounts of pee out in shops and public areas of hotels like this as well.   The carpet usually soaks it up with no trace. 

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
  • 8 months later...

Sophie,

Echoing the comments posted here already, I love your very detailed writing style which paints a complete picture of your experience, even better than a photo might do. I particularly love your description of your pee running down your legs, over your thighs and calves, and how much you enjoyed it. So glad to read that. I think that the hottest, sexiest thing a woman can do is to deliberately pee on her legs. I totally agree with mickymoist, this post is so hot it needs more than one flame!

Dr. P

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1