We were shopping yesterday, didn't go well, couldn't find what the ladies were looking for. Walking around the shopping complex, miserable and raining, girls were not happy, we decided to call it quits and head home. 

We were still 20 min from home when they said they need to go potty, well, one of them did, the other followed, lol. I told them to hold it, but they were getting a little uncomfortable, telling me to drive around the bumps in the road.

We get home eventually, and both girls run to the door, squirming now, cursing me now as I unlock the doors slowly, then clatter inside with indelicate haste heading for the bathroom. When I heard the shower door close, I had to check them out. Both of them were peeing in the shower, still clothed, sighing dramatically as their jeans slowly turned black, looking down at themselves, watching.

When they were done, they turned the shower on, and had a shower, clothes and all, so I left them to it, and put the car away. When I came back in, the washing machine was grinding away and they were sitting in the lounge as if nothing had happened.

Love the randomness they continue to surprise me with, love everything they do.

• Like 4