Bonnie's Ground Rules

Guest UnabashedUser

Guest UnabashedUser

Bonnie -- the no -go list

Bonnie has told me that she wouldn't mind a 3 way sexcapade with me and Susie, but has let me know there will be ground rules:

Bonnie:  You know I"ve never fooled around with another woman before, Jimmy. And I know you've not been with another man. So how we go about this 3 way thing with Susie? Won't she want her husband too?

Me: I've got nothing against a good blowjob, but I don't think I'm ready for one from another guy just yet. Yeah would be a problem if Sue's hubby wanted in.

Bonnie: I agree. Will have to be just you and me and her.  Now as far as I go I don't mind having her kiss me, or go down on me and I can probably go down on her  I have thought about eating a girls' pussy before.

Me: Oh yeah I would gladly eat you both out if you put your pussies together, and then fuck you both one at a time too.  I'd like you to lick my balls and ass while I'm up her pussy is that cool with you?

Bonnie: Okay you dirty old man I've done that part before with you haha I hope she will lick my snatch out while you have your cock all the way up my pussy too.

Me. We can start in the hot tub naked, do some mutual pissing there, on each other, maybe some sucking then move to the bedroom.

Bonnie: I just ask you to NOT eat out her asshole or fuck her in the ass cuz I'm gonna wanna kiss you when I cum or suck you off and I don't want to taste her ass.

Me: Fair enough although I won't mind kissing u after you suck me off haha.

Bonnie: Oh you dirty old man you'd lick your own cum from my coochita wouldn't you? (laughs)

Me: You know it. I've done it before.

Bonnie: Let me drop some hints to her and see what happens. I will have to be very cautious though

Me. Good thinking mi amiga.

Guest UnabashedUser

Hope so. working on it. It would be a first 3 way for us both.  Still thinking about how to approach it.  Will keep yas advised.