2. from a gf of mine, sorry for bad english !

yesterday at lunchbreak, i think about to piss on the office lounge couch, but i wasnt any chance, I search around and was realy desperate and horny, I see the housecleaner out my eye angel, he watch me, so i walk to the changingroom, good nobody here, but i know he follow me, I sit down on the bench on the dressingroom, it was maybe 30 sec. I heard the housecleaner rumbling in the anteroomof the changingroom, yess I think i need to be fucked, no more care, other people can come in, fast lift my skirt, put my panties a side, sread my legs, and piss in a long arch in th mid of the changingroom, the midstream hit the sheatmetall locker, loud hissing splattering , my hot piss splashing all over, I wasd not realy ready, he rapidly, move in, with big eyes, hiss " horny bitch",

move to me, i was still pissingpush me up, turn me around, shut my mouth with his hand, with other deep in my hole, take the hand out of my hole back, zipper rustling put his cock out shove it in my dripping wet pussy, and fuck me realy fast and hard, i came in row three or four times, he came in me in ling spurts , hot inside me, my knees was, trembling put his cock out, jell " go back to work bitch", ve to clean uip here, so I move, omg, only few minutes later i came again , without touching me