New Story: Initiation

1st... sorry for the delayed reply, Just saw the site's back up. As a result I'm doubling up.

On 5/29/2017 at 11:52 PM, nopjans said:

I enjoyed the story! While I'm not sure the epilogue is necessary, there are some wonderful ideas presented here.

This was part of my issues... wasn't sure it was needed, but I felt like it lacked a bit at the end to tie it as a story like "Lore".

10 hours ago, P-Spud said:

That is the single most well put-together pee story I've ever read. Max kudos!

Not quite sure I follow or totally agree... but I'm jaded (ALSO THANKS ^_^). Did you mean that the story flowed well or was it more the technical aspects of it?

11 hours ago, hentaixt said:

Not quite sure I follow or totally agree... but I'm jaded (ALSO THANKS ^_^). Did you mean that the story flowed well or was it more the technical aspects of it?

So many pee stories I've read are really just the same story over and over again. "We had many drinks together ... I was near to bursting ... we took pants off ... hot urine flowed ... we made love in a puddle... etc etc etc. Yours was a real adventure, wide in scope and imagination. Reminds me of one of Scheherazade's 1001 tales!

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, P-Spud said:

So many pee stories I've read are really just the same story over and over again. "We had many drinks together ... I was near to bursting ... we took pants off ... hot urine flowed ... we made love in a puddle... etc etc etc. Yours was a real adventure, wide in scope and imagination. Reminds me of one of Scheherazade's 1001 tales!

Ahhh, now I understand. ^_^ Yeah, if you've read any of my other stories (... or Wet Carpet posts), I've tried to do my best to make unique and inventive scenarios. I tend to add a bit of character details too, personality quirks, not just Bust/Waist/Height stuff (hopefully to make them more memorable ~_~).

I'm glad you compared it Scheherazade, that's some undo praise in my opinion... but if you think it stands along side that, I guess I'd accomplished the goal. ^_~

Much appreciated.

• Like 1

Well, I finally read the story.

And in terms of imaginativeness, originality, and being well put together and well written, it may well have been the best I have ever read.

I had no problem with the epilogue, but would have liked them to have actually peed in the car.

But a great read nevertheless.

I really must attempt to write a story along similar imaginitive lines sometime, instead of the standard Wet Carpet Magazine confession by some lady who decided to pee on the carpet someplace for a thrill.

2 hours ago, steve25805 said:

Well, I finally read the story.

And in terms of imaginativeness, originality, and being well put together and well written, it may well have been the best I have ever read.

I had no problem with the epilogue, but would have liked them to have actually peed in the car.

But a great read nevertheless.

I really must attempt to write a story along similar imaginitive lines sometime, instead of the standard Wet Carpet Magazine confession by some lady who decided to pee on the carpet someplace for a thrill.

There's so much undue praise in this I'm not quite sure where to start...

You all are likely to give me a swollen ego (or head... or 2 ^_~). I'll be honest, I really thought my quality'd dropped on this... I've been calling this my 30th story. I know I've done every letter up to "M" except "K" and a few Wet Carpet posts and 1 sequel, you get the general point I'm making. I feel like I'm short on ideas and the new 1 seem trite to me...

So the fact that several of you've told me this was "unique" and "well written," maybe I'm just missing a point of evolution. *shrugs* Since I kinda hijacked your reply @Steve25805, I'm going to send you a note directly. Maybe you can accomplish something I couldn't...

Guest UnabashedUser

Colorful imagery invokes visions of early Fantasia Disney work --swirling pastels and watercolored hues.  Your wordsmithing and scenario creating skills work for me and that is a true compliment as most flights of fantasy leave me blank.

Erotic in an unusual way -- certainly beyond the pale of most.

Good work keep it up.

52 minutes ago, UnabashedUser said:

Colorful imagery invokes visions of early Fantasia Disney work --swirling pastels and watercolored hues.  Your wordsmithing and scenario creating skills work for me and that is a true compliment as most flights of fantasy leave me blank.

Erotic in an unusual way -- certainly beyond the pale of most.

Good work keep it up.

All I can say here's, "Damn, THANKS~" These compliments just keep getting better...

^_____^

• 3 months later...

Sorry I know I'm bumping 1 of my own threads back to the top and it's... fairly old.

I'd commissioned some1 to do a picture of the Djinn from the story. I thought some of you might like to see it even if this was from months ago.

Sorry again.

screen_shot_2017_07_16_at_9_33_04_pm_by_crab_pinches-dbglnz6.png

• Like 3