• 2 weeks later...

It's interesting how many of my favorite dates involved a hike, especially the ones that required at least a stop or two. I often found that my own bladder seemed to fill about the same time theirs did.

What first came as a surprise was how many could stand to pee and weren't ashamed of showing off their skill. But, over many a conversation and usually a demonstration, they explained how much more practical it was to just pull a leg opening aside and usually much neater. As much as I've tried, though, I've yet to get them to beat me for distance and accuracy.

• Like 1
56 minutes ago, Sephora said:

I haven't gone hiking yet which I am looking forward to. However I have went out jogging on the bike path and I do have my favorite spots to go pee.

Sephora, please let us those of us downstream from you know when you go hiking. Flash floods kill hundreds yearly.

• Like 1
23 hours ago, glad1 said:

Sephora, please let us those of us downstream from you know when you go hiking. Flash floods kill hundreds yearly.

Hahahahahaha  We already had a bad flood in certain sectors, there is no need for me to make it worst.

I do plan on hiking with my brides maids this weekend coming since the weather is on our side.

(side note, if you all go hiking or jogging, please drink water and stay hydrated)

• Like 1
21 hours ago, Sephora said:

Hahahahahaha  We already had a bad flood in certain sectors, there is no need for me to make it worst.

I do plan on hiking with my brides maids this weekend coming since the weather is on our side.

(side note, if you all go hiking or jogging, please drink water and stay hydrated)

Sephora, we hikers appreciate you getting out the message that it's important to stay well-hydrated. But, if your bridesmaids are anything like you, you may need to issue a Public Service Announcement warning of serious floods this weekend in the St. Lawrence Valley.

10 minutes ago, glad1 said:

Sephora, we hikers appreciate you getting out the message that it's important to stay well-hydrated. But, if your bridesmaids are anything like you, you may need to issue a Public Service Announcement warning of serious floods this weekend in the St. Lawrence Valley.

Lolol  not my first brides maid but the second one can pee. I have seen her once pee at long distance for quite a while.

i believe it must help to have smaller inner lips, she barely touches them when going. I have to make sure nothing is over lapping lol. 

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Sephora said:

Lolol  not my first brides maid but the second one can pee. I have seen her once pee at long distance for quite a while.

i believe it must help to have smaller inner lips, she barely touches them when going. I have to make sure nothing is over lapping lol. 

I hope your first bridesmaid can pee as well. Everything she drinks has to go somewhere. I'm sure you wouldn't want her to explode.

Edited by glad1
13 minutes ago, glad1 said:

I hope your first bridesmaid can pee as well. Everything she drinks has to go somewhere. I'm sure you wouldn't want her to explode.

The hiking trail is about 4 hours, you can even go the in the winter because they have a small tent with stove in place. So yeah,  i am pretty sure she will go a few times.

2 minutes ago, Sephora said:

The hiking trail is about 4 hours, you can even go the in the winter because they have a small tent with stove in place. So yeah,  i am pretty sure she will go a few times.

:1_grinning:

Hope everyone goes at least once and you get to see some interesting sights.

5 minutes ago, Sephora said:

On average, it should be twice for me

That's just about perfect. When I lead group hikes, I stress the importance of good hydration. A good rule of thumb is that your bladder should get full every two hours. And your pee should be pale yellow, so you can also check for color.

Edited by glad1
  • Like 1