Bonnie/Susie's Conversation

Guest UnabashedUser

Guest UnabashedUser

Bonnie and Susie's conversation:

After Bonnie got home from work that day we both got naked over a pitcher of Margueritas and she told me more about her encounter with "Susie" in the bathroom of her workplace.

As you may recall, she'd opened the unlocked door of the lavatory, desperate to pee, and saw Susie squatting over the waste container full of used paper towels by the sink, panties down in full pee flow.

As I massage Bonnie's nipples gently and she playfully squeezes my hardened boner she tells me more about it:

Bonnie: I saw Susie in the lunchroom an hour later, and she looked sheepish at me so I went over to her and quietly said to her:  About that thing earlier, don't worry. I get caught short myself from time to time. Just to reassure her that I wasn't some kind of prude or something.

Sometimes a girl just has to pee and has no time go anywhere else.

Susie says to me:  Yes, ever since I had my baby my bladder seems to betray me in the worst times. I'm glad you understand.

Bonnie: I hope you weren't offended that I went and peed next to you in the toilet. I couldn't wait either.

Susie: No problem I often go to the bathroom with other girls when we're at outdoor parties or music festivals. Sometimes it's even kind of sexy.

By now I've dropped to my knees and have spread Bonnie's legs apart and my tongue tip is delving deep into her moist papaya, savoring the aromatic goodness of her heated concho- my lips nubbing her pulsing clit as she gasps a bit. I mumble as I munch her pussy, her liquids bubbling around like a fine shot of aged Scotch whiskey in my mouth.

Me: Mmmm baby did seeing her pissing turn you on? Could you see her cunt? You didn't tell her that seeing her pee made you insanely horny, did you?

Bonnie: Nooo...not yet haha  I was so turned on by seeing her pee rush out I almost fingered myself right in front of her while peeing.  Oooh baby a lick a little more around my culo  please

Me: Damn would you be cool doing a 3 way pee scene with her and me?

Bonnie:  I wouldn't rule that out but we'd need some ground rules baby. We've never done a 3-way with anyone before.

Me: Ha ha you know I'll agree to about anything babe.

Bonnie: Mmmm we need to fuck now Jimmy I'll make up a list of some things you : like you don't get to do: like eat her ass or fuck her there or something. If I'm gonna suck you off later I don't want to taste her  butt.

I spread Bonnie wide on the bed and hoist her ankles over my shoulders as her eager hand grabs my ass and cock and guide it firmly into her tight and knowing pussy thinking of Susie gushing her pee over my cock and ass as I pound Bonnie's well experienced and gripping coochie.

More as it develops (I hope) stay tuned.