The Cheerleader in a Toga

Several years back when i was a freshman in high school, i was tasked with putting on the mascot costume and being part of the Homecoming parade. The theme involved togas so all the cheerleaders and the girl`s dance team were in togas.  I was all dreesed up in the eagle costume waiting in the back of a pick up truck for the parade to start.  The float that the cheerleaders and dancers were on was attached to truck. Since nobody knew who i was or could tell where i was staring because of the head, i could stare at the cheerleaders as much as i wanted.  Minutes before the parade was to start, i happened to spy one of the cheerleaders squatting down behind the float. Unfortunatley i did not get the best view because the mascot's head obstructed my view and i also am nearsighted and didn't have my glasses on.  Needless to say though, i am pretty sure that i witnessed my first real-life pee incident.

• Like 2