Bonnie encounters co-worker peeing in basket

Guest UnabashedUser

Guest UnabashedUser

Bonnie encounters co-worker peeing into waste basket

My phone rang last week and on the other end, calling from a bathroom stall at her workplace was my wife who frequently dials when she's peeing so we can enjoy her pee together (and frequently a frantic wank). The bathroom she's calling from is a one-toilet women's lavatory for the office help in a small machine-shop. There are no partitions -- the toilet is right there near the sink and mirror.

Me: Hey babe how's your day going?

Bonnie: Just fine this is my second pee so far. The first one was quite revealing though.

Me: Oh? How so? Spill.

Bonnie: Oh you know Susie (not her real name) ? I opened the door as it was not locked and walked right in to see her crouched over the waste basket here with her panties around her ankles pissing up a storm into the used paper towels.

Me: How exciting!

Bonnie: It was. I had to pee so bad I didn't say anything but plopped my ass down on the toilet and let it flow just as she was finishing up. She looked really embarassed but didn't say anything to me, just pulled up her panties and left. Didn't wash her hands either . [laughs]

Me: [laughing] Oh my. She didn't wipe either?

Bonnie: Nope. I was still pissing but suddenly I was so turned on by it. I didn't have time to do anything about it though so now I'm calling you .

Me: Ok cool I'm suddenly getting hard thinking about it. Is your pussy still wet?

Bonnie: Oh yeah babe, I'm sitting here with my cunt wide open for you. Haven't started peeing yet. You wanna hear me pee baby?

Me: Mmm..yeah I'm taking my cock out now it's hard and beginning to drip for you.

Bonnie: Oh yah I love that I want to taste it. My finger is in my slit now and getting my coochie juices over my clit. Seeing Susie pissing made me so horny. Here I'll hold the phone near so you can hear my pee start [pee sounds }

Now I am stroking furiously as Bonnie moans while her hot pee gushes down from her pussy, runs along her vaginal orifice and continues down her taint and across her bulging asshole. She is getting near to her cum point, as I know from the hundreds of times we've fucked together and jerked off together over the phone. I know her pussy is pouring out it's own brand of liquid to mix with her piss and the whole bathroom is now smelling like a mix of pussy, girl pee, and ass as Bonnie always has a fart or two when she's peeing

ME: So seeing another girl pissing made you horny? I've always wanted to try a 3 way with you and another girl [joking]

Bonnie: Haha that thought has crossed my mind. mmm..s o close now baby get ready to shoot your hot cum into my cunt baby

Me : sooo close too. Finger your pussy and your clit play with your asshole for me baby lets cum now ahhhhh...

Bonnie: Yes!!! Fuckk ahhhhhh I'm pissing and cumming ahhhhhhhh give me your cum Jimmy.

Me: [cums loud and hard] Damn girl so much cum for you hurry home I'll have more for you when you get here

Bonnie: Ok baby wiping now catch you later. Bye.

When Bonnie gets home she has much more to tell me about Susie and the encounter that she had later in the day with her. Perhaps Susie might join us for a 3 way. We're working on that.

But that's another story to be continued when I have the time to write it up. True story.