Actually, Sophie, that was pretty damn awesome and highly erotic.

That's another tick to cross if you ever visited me feeling naughty. Good excuse for buying a new sofa. Just let you pee all over the one ive got, lol

• 1 month later...
On 5/13/2017 at 11:31 AM, Sophie said:

As requested by @steve25805, my account of peeing on a sofa for the very first time

This happened a few months ago so it wont be as detailed as my usual stories

As many of you will know, one of the things I’ve always wanted to try is peeing on a sofa, but I’ve never wanted to do it on my own because I’d have nothing to sit on. Well I finally had the opportunity. I had a new sofa delivered and the old one was put in the garden to be broken up and taken away in the next day or two. It was the perfect chance.

So that evening when only me and my husband were awake I filled up to bursting and went outside to my new, comfy toilet. My naughty side kicked in straight away so I pulled down my jeans and sat on the back of the sofa, where your head would be with my feet on the part where you sit. I waited for my stream to start, and waited, and waited. I couldn’t do it, it still didn’t feel right. I’d have to try something else.

I climbed off the sofa and sat on it normally, my jeans at my knees much like I would sit on a toilet. Within seconds I felt myself relaxing and started peeing forcefully into the cushion below. It felt so naughty! It felt so good feeling the wetness spreading underneath me, so warm and nice. My smooth pussy resting against the soft fabric was incredible. I went for about 15 seconds before stopping myself and standing up, smiling as I saw the huge wet circle where I had been sitting.

I figured now I had broken the seal it would be easier for me to go like I originally intended s I moved over to the other seat and climbed up onto the back again like before. and like before I waited and waited, I still couldn’t relax. My husband unzipped and took aim at the seat where I had just relieved myself, peeing happily over the backrest. Seeing that was just what I needed and I started a strong stream again, it hitting the seat between my feet. I moved back a little and it started running down my backrest, pooling on the cushion at the bottom.

I stayed like this until my bladder was empty, feeling very wet in another way. I had never done anything like that before but i loved every second. Once I was empty I climbed off the sofa and quickly redressed, kissing my husband and admiring my work.

It rained that evening so nobody had any idea!

They should have a marketplace on this site therefore you could've sold that couch on here. I don't know about dude piss on it though. I have l let my ex girlfriend piss on the couch chair in my bedroom twice. You can't even tell it's been urinated on.

• Like 1