With another girl?

Great,i bet you were pretty turgid in your pants at that point!Did she wipe?I sometimes like it when they dont...a guy thing i guess.I was having a 2 girl "massage" one time,and talked one of the girls to watching her wee,the other girl came to watch too,she squatted in the shower right in front of us,there it was.The other girl just stroking me off as it happened.She wiped on a wet wipe..:11_blush:

• Like 2

Lol, all the time ..... 

Whenever  we all go out for a hike, at some point one of us will stop, while we keep watch, err watch. They have lustful thoughts when watching, but don't do anything, public places, getting into the car to go home, and just being uncomfortable in smelly wet clothes.

• Like 2
Guest UnabashedUser

Stumbled on to two girls squatting in an alley behind a pub a couple of years ago , while I was attending to the same business behind a stack of pallets.  Both of the wiped using their panties, which they put into their purses.  Both were rather drunk at the time and gave me the finger as they departed laughing.  Very hot scene.  Would have loved to become the owner of a pair of those panties. I wonder if those purses smelled like female pee the next day.

Guest UnabashedUser

Ah the Mighty Fickle Finger of Fate --always available at any minute of the day.  So common many people are giving them away free.