Naughty public bathroom floor, seat stairway pee

For some reason with my biggest fetish I've had my whole life my favorite place to pee, and one of my favorite hobbies is when I'm in a public restroom to pee on the floor. I know this is wrong, yet for some reason this makes me really horny. 

Today I was in a one person mens room at a cafe, I bought something and gave a 100 percent tip to do something nice in exchange for being naughty later on. On my way out I went into the bathroom I sat on the toilet, pointed my boner forward and just started peeing, first in the toilet for a few seconds, then on the seat for a few seconds, then on the floor in front of the toilet where I just let it come out, and continue flowing, and let the puddle on the floor get bigger and bigger as my pee continued rolling on the concrete floor to the door of the bathroom, I continued as my pee started to roll out the door of this one person bathroom, the door to this mens room was on top of some steps, once my pee rolled out the door, I stopped peeing got my pants back on, opened the door and got out of there while almost slipping in my pee and seeing my pee roll down the stairs into the hallway next to the bathroom. The funnest part was leaving all the pee there. When I got home I masterbated, and had a huge amazing orgasm. I love peeing where I'm not supposed to. It is the only bad thing I do. I was a good kid in my childhood and teens, now in my twenties I realize I missed out on doing bad things as a teen so to make up for it I do this one bad thing naughty peeing as an adult. 

I love naughty peeing. I hope to grow a huge circle of friends who do naughty peeing together. I do feel bad for the person who cleans my pee. I also have worked as a janitor and every time someone peed on the floor I had a blast cleaning it up. Cleaning other peoples pee is fun, as is leaving pee for others to find. 

I admit I am a pretty weird person. What are other people's thoughts on naughty peeing on public bathroom floors as adults? 

I do it partly because it's naughty, but mostly because it is the only thing that makes me truly horny? 

How many of you do naughty peeing for fun, or for sexual arousal? 

• Like 2

I can identify with this, though I'd rather do it all over the floor in the ladies, lol

But when it comes to pissing all over restroom floors, I am far more interested in ladies doing it than in doing it myself.

I've done this myself and can relate to your enjoyment.  It's always time to go when the puddle hit the door and flows under it.  I always have my ears on ... don't want to find someone outside the door as I'm leaving. :9_innocent: