Kitchen table pee

Superb write-up.  You nailed everything ... the physical sensations, the feelings, the sound.  Great job.

And congratulations also on what sounds like an epic piss.  We would all love to have been there and feel only envy for your very lucky husband. 

• Like 1
Guest UnabashedUser
On 5/11/2017 at 5:57 AM, steve25805 said:

The second, though, is the highly respectable woman with respectable job, good morals, well respected citizen, pillar of the community type - yet who nevertheless loves being naughty behind closed doors and pissing all over the place for fun.

That's a perfect description of my wife Bonnie. One would never know and yet that's what makes it soooo hot

Guest UnabashedUser
On 5/10/2017 at 4:31 PM, Sophie said:

There was a tingle between my legs as I became aroused by the naughtiness of what I was doing. How many women can say they have had a piss on their kitchen table, on camera, with their partner watching?

...or in the kitchen sink, over the cat box, off the back deck, into a garbage can, sitting on a log,  into the campfire ashes. So many places yet to go one [grin]

Wow @Sophie that was incredible.  Thank you so much for the detailed descriptions including the lead up.  They all help make an excellent vision of a spectacular scene.  Your husband is a very lucky man.   I'd love my wife to do that for me.

• 2 years later...

Yesterday I posted a topic asking for suggestions of where I should pee, with the intention of doing a full write up and posting it on the forum. Well here it is. I liked the suggestions so much I couldn’t just pick one, so expect another story in the very near future. I decided to do Steve’s suggestion first because the circumstances were ideal. Anyway without further ado, the story!

I got home from work this afternoon and couldn’t help but smile. I’m always happy to be home but today was different, I was going to have some pee fun. My daughter is staying with a friend today so me and my husband had the place to ourselves, the perfect opportunity to be just a little naughty. A little desperation mixed with a lot of relief, what a way to unwind!

I kicked off my shoes at the door, gave my husband a hello kiss and headed upstairs to get out of my work clothes, skipping my usual post-work wee. I almost always go to the loo after getting home from work just out of habit, something that started many years ago, but I wanted a nice full bladder without having to fill it all over again from scratch. Standing in the mirror, I unbuttoned my blouse, slowly revealing the white lace bra underneath accentuating my breasts nicely while still being comfortable.  I took off the blouse and laid it on the bed behind me before unzipping my black pencil skirt at the back. I slid it down a little, smiling as I saw my lace thong come into view and then let my skirt drop to the floor, stepping out of it. My thong quickly followed and I had a quick look at my behind in the mirror before getting my outfit for the evening. I started by putting on a black t-shirt. Tight enough to stretch across my boobs, leaving little creases and folds where they sat. Next up was a loose white miniskirt, it went to about mid thigh so not too short, but still very sexy. I was trying to go for an innocent look, one of my favourite things ever while being naughty. Finally I tied my hair back in a ponytail and headed downstairs.

My husband was sat on the sofa in the living room so I sat next to him, thanking him for the hot chocolate he had made for me, and showing him I wasn’t wearing anything under my skirt. He was only allowed a small peek though, and he would have to wait until the big event before seeing any more. I cuddled into him while waiting for my drink to cool down, not paying any attention to what was on the tv. Instead my attention was on my bladder. I already needed to pee before I had even left work, roughly at the stage where I’d get up and go if I wasn’t holding it, so I knew it wouldn’t take me long to get desperate, especially if I drank plenty. I sipped my drink while cuddling into him, the liquid having an immediate impact on my bladder. It was like it had reminded my brain that i in fact, did need to go.

I suggested we moved into the kitchen where it was easy to refill a glass of water, and suggested he got his camera out too. We’ve never really filmed me being desperate before, and never recorded the build up, seeing my body language change as my bladder gets fuller. I finished my hot chocolate and moved into the kitchen while he got everything he needed, making myself comfortable at the table. Another advantage of this was the wooden chairs meant there wouldn’t be any problems if I leaked a little, it could just be wiped up. He set up his camera on a tripod, making sure everything was in frame and joined me at the table, handing me a glass of water with a smile.

We had been sat talking for about thirty minutes when I finished the remainder of my first glass in one go, approximately a quarter of a pint and then felt a sharp twinge, making me cross my legs for a few seconds. I was definitely getting desperate and my body wasn’t enjoying me drinking more. I didn’t let it stop me and happily filled up the glass again at the sink before quickly drinking it while talking. The idea being that if I drink it quick enough, I’ll be able to get more inside me before my body registers it.

The first glass took thirty minutes, the second was gone in less than half that time and it was quickly becoming difficult to hold. I was becoming more visibly desperate, now having to cross my legs permanently just to stop myself from peeing. I filled up my glass again, knowing this could be my last and forced myself to drink it, doing my best to ignore the protests inside my head. The pressure was rapidly building and I soon found myself holding between my legs, over my skirt, my legs clamping my hand tightly. There was no hiding how badly I needed to pee anymore, but I didn’t really mind. If all this leg squeezing meant I could hold longer, I was all for it. My husband pointed out how I was obviously distracted by my bladder, occasionally struggling to form sentences as my mind focussed on the strong urge to just let go. I loved how the camera was able to see everything, all the little things I wouldn’t notice. The little jiggles, shuffling about in my seat, squeezing my legs tighter whenever I drank more.

I eventually finished my third glass of water and by now my body was screaming for me to let go. I hadn’t been holding for particularly long, maybe an hour or so but I had consumed quite a lot of water, my poor bladder being stretched to capacity. What had started as a dull ache turned into a sharp pain, becoming more discomfort than pleasure. I was starting to not enjoy it as much as I was at the beginning, and was becoming a little grumpy.
“I don’t think I can wait much longer. I’m bursting”
“One more glass sweetie? For me?”
“Okay I’ll try, but you have to fill it for me.”

He got up and kissed my cheek before walking over to the sink, quickly filling the glass with ice cold water. Just hearing it was agony and I had to do everything in my power to not let go then and there. He passed me the drink with a smile and I started sipping it, trying to take my mind off my bladder. I began to wonder if another hot chocolate would have been a better choice, but quickly realised I probably wouldn’t have been able to wait long enough for it to cool down. Surprisingly I was doing well with this glass of water, and I started to forget about how badly I needed to go, the discussion distracting me.

I had drank about half the glass when I was brought back to reality with a hiss as I let out a spurt of wee for about a second, struggling to stop it. My husband smiled at me, obviously hearing the short hiss. “Did you just go?” I nodded, squeezing my legs really tight in an attempt to stop any further leaks. It felt so good and part of me just wanted to relax and let it happen. My body wanted to do the same and the pain was getting stronger than ever, it wasn’t fun anymore.
“That’s it, I can’t wait any longer. It really hurts. Is the camera pointing at the table okay?”
“Aww okay babe, You’ve done great! Yeah the camera is fine, and is ready when you are.”
I slowly uncrossed my legs and carefully climbed onto the kitchen table, having to duck a little to avoid hitting my head while I lifted my skirt up around the waist, exposing my ass and smooth pussy. I felt so nervous but at the same time I had never felt so excited. Remembering I wanted to appear innocent, I smiled as I squatted with my legs open a little, making sure my skirt was out of the way. I was holding on as much as possible while I made myself comfortable, knowing the dam could burst at any moment.

I smiled sweetly at the camera and played with my hair for a moment before picking up the glass of water, wanting to see if I could actually finish it. There was only half a pint left, surely I could manage that? The second I started drinking, the floodgates opened with a loud hiss, my pee gushing out of me and hitting the table about a foot in front of me. I continued drinking, determined to finish the water. Now I wasn’t holding it I could drink much quicker so it only took a few seconds. I put the empty glass down next to me and closed my eyes, moaning from the orgasmic relief. It wasn’t a sigh but a full on moan of pleasure.

After a few seconds I could hear the loud splashing as my puddle reached the edge of the table and fell onto the floor. It just encouraged me even more. There was a tingle between my legs as I became aroused by the naughtiness of what I was doing. How many women can say they have had a piss on their kitchen table, on camera, with their partner watching? And the relief! Oh the relief was truly orgasmic, it’s the only way I can describe it. I opened my eyes again and looked down, surprised by the amount of pee on the table, and my strong quivering stream not showing any signs of stopping. I wanted to say something but the words just wouldn’t come out, my mind was blank. I couldn’t believe how naughty I was being.

My pee eventually died down to a fast trickle and then drips, speeding up a little as I finished with two spurts. I had no idea just how long I had gone for, but I knew it was a long time. I loved hearing the splashing on my kitchen floor still as the puddle continued to run off the table. I couldn’t help but have a peek and saw a large puddle on the floor around the edges. I let out a long sigh as I let my skirt drop, grinning like a Cheshire cat at my husband. This is one of the naughtiest things I’ve ever done and my heart was racing. Like when I went on the kitchen floor, I expected to have a little more still to come out so I stayed squatting, talking to my husband as I listened to all the splashes and drips. As expected, after a couple of minutes I felt the urge to pee again and just relaxed, starting a slow trickle immediately. My eyes lit up as it gently flowed out of me, smiling at my husband and the camera, not even looking as it soaked the back of my skirt.

Once I was sure I was empty I only needed one thing, and I needed it now. I carefully climbed off the table, making sure not to slip and sat my husband on a kitchen chair next to where I had been squatting, it had a large puddle of warm pee but neither of us cared. I unzipped him and sat on his lap, kissing him as I slowly slid down onto his hard cock, knowing the camera would be able to see everything I was doing, albeit covered by my skirt. I gave him a kiss and said “That was the most exciting thing I’ve ever done, lets keep the camera rolling for a little while longer...”

For anyone wondering, I ended up going for 1 minute 52 seconds, quite possibly my longest pee ever. I’m taking it easy for the rest of the night to give my bladder a break, sitting on the toilet whenever I feel the need to go.

I don’t think I could begin to explain how this story made me feel.. thank you for sharing this, I truly haven’t heard a story so satisfying before. Wow. Arousing for sure...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
8 minutes ago, Peeonme97 said:

I don’t think I could begin to explain how this story made me feel.. thank you for sharing this, I truly haven’t heard a story so satisfying before. Wow. Arousing for sure...

Thank you so much. I'm glad you liked it!

• Love 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
2 hours ago, mickymoist said:

@Sophie I don't know why its taken me til now to find this..but wow that was so exciting to read!

Thanks for reviving this thread, I don't recall reading the original story but wow that was so good to read.

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1

Yesterday I posted a topic asking for suggestions of where I should pee, with the intention of doing a full write up and posting it on the forum. Well here it is. I liked the suggestions so much I couldn’t just pick one, so expect another story in the very near future. I decided to do Steve’s suggestion first because the circumstances were ideal. Anyway without further ado, the story!

I got home from work this afternoon and couldn’t help but smile. I’m always happy to be home but today was different, I was going to have some pee fun. My daughter is staying with a friend today so me and my husband had the place to ourselves, the perfect opportunity to be just a little naughty. A little desperation mixed with a lot of relief, what a way to unwind!

I kicked off my shoes at the door, gave my husband a hello kiss and headed upstairs to get out of my work clothes, skipping my usual post-work wee. I almost always go to the loo after getting home from work just out of habit, something that started many years ago, but I wanted a nice full bladder without having to fill it all over again from scratch. Standing in the mirror, I unbuttoned my blouse, slowly revealing the white lace bra underneath accentuating my breasts nicely while still being comfortable.  I took off the blouse and laid it on the bed behind me before unzipping my black pencil skirt at the back. I slid it down a little, smiling as I saw my lace thong come into view and then let my skirt drop to the floor, stepping out of it. My thong quickly followed and I had a quick look at my behind in the mirror before getting my outfit for the evening. I started by putting on a black t-shirt. Tight enough to stretch across my boobs, leaving little creases and folds where they sat. Next up was a loose white miniskirt, it went to about mid thigh so not too short, but still very sexy. I was trying to go for an innocent look, one of my favourite things ever while being naughty. Finally I tied my hair back in a ponytail and headed downstairs.

My husband was sat on the sofa in the living room so I sat next to him, thanking him for the hot chocolate he had made for me, and showing him I wasn’t wearing anything under my skirt. He was only allowed a small peek though, and he would have to wait until the big event before seeing any more. I cuddled into him while waiting for my drink to cool down, not paying any attention to what was on the tv. Instead my attention was on my bladder. I already needed to pee before I had even left work, roughly at the stage where I’d get up and go if I wasn’t holding it, so I knew it wouldn’t take me long to get desperate, especially if I drank plenty. I sipped my drink while cuddling into him, the liquid having an immediate impact on my bladder. It was like it had reminded my brain that i in fact, did need to go.

I suggested we moved into the kitchen where it was easy to refill a glass of water, and suggested he got his camera out too. We’ve never really filmed me being desperate before, and never recorded the build up, seeing my body language change as my bladder gets fuller. I finished my hot chocolate and moved into the kitchen while he got everything he needed, making myself comfortable at the table. Another advantage of this was the wooden chairs meant there wouldn’t be any problems if I leaked a little, it could just be wiped up. He set up his camera on a tripod, making sure everything was in frame and joined me at the table, handing me a glass of water with a smile.

We had been sat talking for about thirty minutes when I finished the remainder of my first glass in one go, approximately a quarter of a pint and then felt a sharp twinge, making me cross my legs for a few seconds. I was definitely getting desperate and my body wasn’t enjoying me drinking more. I didn’t let it stop me and happily filled up the glass again at the sink before quickly drinking it while talking. The idea being that if I drink it quick enough, I’ll be able to get more inside me before my body registers it.

The first glass took thirty minutes, the second was gone in less than half that time and it was quickly becoming difficult to hold. I was becoming more visibly desperate, now having to cross my legs permanently just to stop myself from peeing. I filled up my glass again, knowing this could be my last and forced myself to drink it, doing my best to ignore the protests inside my head. The pressure was rapidly building and I soon found myself holding between my legs, over my skirt, my legs clamping my hand tightly. There was no hiding how badly I needed to pee anymore, but I didn’t really mind. If all this leg squeezing meant I could hold longer, I was all for it. My husband pointed out how I was obviously distracted by my bladder, occasionally struggling to form sentences as my mind focussed on the strong urge to just let go. I loved how the camera was able to see everything, all the little things I wouldn’t notice. The little jiggles, shuffling about in my seat, squeezing my legs tighter whenever I drank more.

I eventually finished my third glass of water and by now my body was screaming for me to let go. I hadn’t been holding for particularly long, maybe an hour or so but I had consumed quite a lot of water, my poor bladder being stretched to capacity. What had started as a dull ache turned into a sharp pain, becoming more discomfort than pleasure. I was starting to not enjoy it as much as I was at the beginning, and was becoming a little grumpy.

He got up and kissed my cheek before walking over to the sink, quickly filling the glass with ice cold water. Just hearing it was agony and I had to do everything in my power to not let go then and there. He passed me the drink with a smile and I started sipping it, trying to take my mind off my bladder. I began to wonder if another hot chocolate would have been a better choice, but quickly realised I probably wouldn’t have been able to wait long enough for it to cool down. Surprisingly I was doing well with this glass of water, and I started to forget about how badly I needed to go, the discussion distracting me.

I had drank about half the glass when I was brought back to reality with a hiss as I let out a spurt of wee for about a second, struggling to stop it. My husband smiled at me, obviously hearing the short hiss. “Did you just go?” I nodded, squeezing my legs really tight in an attempt to stop any further leaks. It felt so good and part of me just wanted to relax and let it happen. My body wanted to do the same and the pain was getting stronger than ever, it wasn’t fun anymore.
“That’s it, I can’t wait any longer. It really hurts. Is the camera pointing at the table okay?”
“Aww okay babe, You’ve done great! Yeah the camera is fine, and is ready when you are.”
I slowly uncrossed my legs and carefully climbed onto the kitchen table, having to duck a little to avoid hitting my head while I lifted my skirt up around the waist, exposing my ass and smooth pussy. I felt so nervous but at the same time I had never felt so excited. Remembering I wanted to appear innocent, I smiled as I squatted with my legs open a little, making sure my skirt was out of the way. I was holding on as much as possible while I made myself comfortable, knowing the dam could burst at any moment.

I smiled sweetly at the camera and played with my hair for a moment before picking up the glass of water, wanting to see if I could actually finish it. There was only half a pint left, surely I could manage that? The second I started drinking, the floodgates opened with a loud hiss, my pee gushing out of me and hitting the table about a foot in front of me. I continued drinking, determined to finish the water. Now I wasn’t holding it I could drink much quicker so it only took a few seconds. I put the empty glass down next to me and closed my eyes, moaning from the orgasmic relief. It wasn’t a sigh but a full on moan of pleasure.

After a few seconds I could hear the loud splashing as my puddle reached the edge of the table and fell onto the floor. It just encouraged me even more. There was a tingle between my legs as I became aroused by the naughtiness of what I was doing. How many women can say they have had a piss on their kitchen table, on camera, with their partner watching? And the relief! Oh the relief was truly orgasmic, it’s the only way I can describe it. I opened my eyes again and looked down, surprised by the amount of pee on the table, and my strong quivering stream not showing any signs of stopping. I wanted to say something but the words just wouldn’t come out, my mind was blank. I couldn’t believe how naughty I was being.

My pee eventually died down to a fast trickle and then drips, speeding up a little as I finished with two spurts. I had no idea just how long I had gone for, but I knew it was a long time. I loved hearing the splashing on my kitchen floor still as the puddle continued to run off the table. I couldn’t help but have a peek and saw a large puddle on the floor around the edges. I let out a long sigh as I let my skirt drop, grinning like a Cheshire cat at my husband. This is one of the naughtiest things I’ve ever done and my heart was racing. Like when I went on the kitchen floor, I expected to have a little more still to come out so I stayed squatting, talking to my husband as I listened to all the splashes and drips. As expected, after a couple of minutes I felt the urge to pee again and just relaxed, starting a slow trickle immediately. My eyes lit up as it gently flowed out of me, smiling at my husband and the camera, not even looking as it soaked the back of my skirt.

Once I was sure I was empty I only needed one thing, and I needed it now. I carefully climbed off the table, making sure not to slip and sat my husband on a kitchen chair next to where I had been squatting, it had a large puddle of warm pee but neither of us cared. I unzipped him and sat on his lap, kissing him as I slowly slid down onto his hard cock, knowing the camera would be able to see everything I was doing, albeit covered by my skirt. I gave him a kiss and said “That was the most exciting thing I’ve ever done, lets keep the camera rolling for a little while longer...”

For anyone wondering, I ended up going for 1 minute 52 seconds, quite possibly my longest pee ever. I’m taking it easy for the rest of the night to give my bladder a break, sitting on the toilet whenever I feel the need to go.

that was so hot lisa! thanks for sharing and im glad you had such a fun experience! 

• Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...
8 hours ago, cjm3rcl1n3 said:

Soooooo.................. gonna share the video with your adoring audience, or what? XD Super hot!

Nope.

The videos are for my husband and I only.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 5/10/2017 at 10:31 PM, Sophie said:

One very lucky guy you got