my wife and her boss

Friday evening I sat in the kitchen when my wife came home. She came straight to me and sat on my lap. She was wearing a business suit.
When she sat down her skirt went up to her waist. I felt across my trousers that her knickers vas soaking wet. I thought she peed herself on the way home. She told me the story.They were very busy in the office all day and she did not have to go to the toilet.At the end of the shift only she and her boss were in the office. She really had to pee and she want to go to the toilet but her boss asked her to wait until the
job is completed.She tried hold but she was so desperate she started to leak across her knickers. Her boss saw when her pee flow from her skirt.She was very embarrassed but he came up to her and put his hand on her crotch under her skirt. She did not hold it longer and peed herself completely on her boss hand. They were so turn on when she finished her pee her boss take out his cock and fuck her on the desk in her wet knickers and shot his spunk in her pissy cunt. When she finished her story I was a little nervous and very turn on. My cock was rock hard and my wife sat on my lap in soakin wet knickers and her cunt full of her boss spunk. What can I do? I take out my cock and fucked her there in the kitchen and shot my load in her pissy and cum filled cunt.
  • Like 2