Where should I pee?

On 8/8/2019 at 10:39 AM, Sxxn said:

what about getting really desperate on a car journey and having to pull over and hide behind your car instead? 

Done!

On 8/14/2019 at 9:27 PM, gldenwetgoose said:

Noting all of the above about car pee - and of course noting that you're definitely not into weeing in the car - after that other thread about white panties...

How about driving until bursting, then pulling up in a deserted lay-by, a secluded corner of a car park or a country lane - opening the doors and perching on the door sill. Then pulling up your loose skirt and depending on your preferences pulling white panties to one side so you can release a glorious stream onto the tarmac in front of you.  The options are entirely yours to pull down / aside or just pee through panties, and whether to leave them behind in the soggy puddle...

I really like the idea of this. I think I'll chose a car park because I've just done a lay by and I had a car park in my mind as I was reading it. I'll keep the rest of my plan as a surprise 😉

On 8/16/2019 at 6:22 AM, Chicklover99 said:

Have you thought about peeing on a plant in the garden or on a potted plant ?

I'll think about peeing on a plant in the garden.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Imagine how naughty it would be to squat and pee in the living room? All you need is some waterproof sheeting of some kind and some towels to place upon it and you can do it with no more damage than a few towels needing to be washed. 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

Imagine how naughty it would be to squat and pee in the living room? All you need is some waterproof sheeting of some kind and some towels to place upon it and you can do it with no more damage than a few towels needing to be washed. 

So lay down waterproof sheet, place towels on top, pee?

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
24 minutes ago, Sophie said:

So lay down waterproof sheet, place towels on top, pee?

Basically, yeah. That's the idea. Then you get all the naughtiness of squatting and peeing in the middle of the living room with none of the damage.

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Sophie said:

I still smile whenever I recall peeing on that offcut.

Do you still have it? If so you could place that on a waterproof sheet in the living room and have all the pleasure of peeing on the carpet in the living room without fucking up the actual carpet. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/9/2017 at 1:21 PM, Sophie said:

Where should I pee? Pretty much anything goes as long as it isn't damaging property.

You can also suggest what I should wear while doing it if you like. This will be posted as a true story in a few days time .

Hello, I'm Alice newcomer here! 

I love making it everywhere in hotel rooms. Don't know if you have the same kink... 😘

• Hot 2
1 hour ago, alicexxx said:

Hello, I'm Alice newcomer here! 

I love making it everywhere in hotel rooms. Don't know if you have the same kink... 😘

Quite the opposite actually. I don't like damaging property. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • 1 month later...

I agree i dont understand this thing about peeing all over in hotels etc.What about the next person that has to use the room?Im sure they wouldnt find themselves being aroused by someone elses pool of urine on the floor.Maybe their young kids would be rolling on the wet carpet.Not very nice really.

3 hours ago, GenericUsername said:

I don’t agree with property damage. But I understand how amazing it must feel to pee somewhere. You don’t truly understand pee pleasure until you’re peeing full blast far away from a toilet.

You understood everything perfectly! Thanks, Friend! 💖

• Love 1
17 hours ago, GenericUsername said:

I don’t agree with property damage. But I understand how amazing it must feel to pee somewhere. You don’t truly understand pee pleasure until you’re peeing full blast far away from a toilet.

It is really nice to experience the freedom of just peeing wherever you happen to be, especially somewhere like the pub or restaurant while chatting with friends, work colleagues or even strangers. The sense of smugness should never be underestimated.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, Paulypeeps said:

It is really nice to experience the freedom of just peeing wherever you happen to be, especially somewhere like the pub or restaurant while chatting with friends, work colleagues or even strangers. The sense of smugness should never be underestimated.

Restaurant? Assuming you did that without major embarrassment, I'd love to know how.  Maybe whip it out under the table and pee on the carpeting?

How about an underpass/subway? They stink of piss and are covered in graffiti anyway. I've often had a sneaky wee under them, even one that had a camera! It's nice to know all the cars and people walking above ground don't know you're weeing on the floor near them, with your fanny out!

1 hour ago, sd91 said:

How about an underpass/subway? They stink of piss and are covered in graffiti anyway. I've often had a sneaky wee under them, even one that had a camera! It's nice to know all the cars and people walking above ground don't know you're weeing on the floor near them, with your fanny out!

I think we need photographic evidence sd91!😊

Are you British?The word "fanny" in USA means "bum",not vagina as in UK.

Ok - if it was me....   I'm thinking dressing in a skirt, maybe a longish coat - it is autumn after all. Head into town and park in a multistorey car park for a casual wander around the shops.  Keep yourself hydrated, plenty of coffee that sort of thing.

Now if you time things right you'll be bursting by the time you get back to your car.  I seem to remember you saying you wanted to leave a puddle and it be obvious it was a 'lady' puddle....

So I'm thinking use your car as a bit of privacy, squat behind it by the wall in the car park out of view - and leave your knickers in a huge puddle.  You can wear an old cheap pair you don't mind losing - and entirely up to you whether they get wet before or after you take them off....

Just my thoughts.

• Love 1
  • Hot 1