So, I'm curious...(poll)

So....I'm curious...which of these have you urinated on/in?  

138 members have voted

1. 1. Peeing Checklist #1

2. 2. Peeing Checklist #2

3. 3. Peeing Checklist #3

• 11 months later...

ALL of them, except a musical instrument and an animal

yes, even the total-nude public piss, many times indeed, but only parking lots with no cctvs, and some concerts

I am against peeing on books but I did once, peeing standing in a city fair (on books talking in a positive way about extreme political views)

I have nothing against peeing in a music instrument it's just I never had the occasion

peeing on an animal is more complex

I cannot say I am against on a philosophical stance: a Witch takes life for what it is, and wether was I attacked by a wild animal, in the hypothesis of subduing it without hurting it, I'll pee on it to make clear it shouldn't try that again

but a cute dog peering on his gate to lick your hand? no way

beside, a bad nasty dog barking at me without reasons could really deserve a good shampoo

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, LukeDZ said:

Interesting poll, first thought wow I've done it in quite a few places then looking at some others maybe not so many. 😀

You need practice to piss them all, and also a bit of luck!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, LukeDZ said:

Well a balcony sounds adventurous. 😜

And more than once indeed

Many times during parties with friends, on a big balcony, simply squat in the dark and pissed there, dry by morning

Also, now in my man's house there is a balcony, peed DOWN from there many times onto the back garden

Just once I remember down a balcony which was not mine, many years ago, lesbian lover house, do not even remember the correct circumstances, I was drunk

Back in those time I was drunk really often, I am in no way a drunkyard, it serenely happens I do not drink anything from a saturday to the next friday, but I really love to party

So there could be more, but are all confused memories

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 6/25/2018 at 11:51 PM, spywareonya said:

And more than once indeed

Many times during parties with friends, on a big balcony, simply squat in the dark and pissed there, dry by morning

Also, now in my man's house there is a balcony, peed DOWN from there many times onto the back garden

Just once I remember down a balcony which was not mine, many years ago, lesbian lover house, do not even remember the correct circumstances, I was drunk

Back in those time I was drunk really often, I am in no way a drunkyard, it serenely happens I do not drink anything from a saturday to the next friday, but I really love to party

So there could be more, but are all confused memories

Tell about the playing area!

On 5/12/2017 at 7:07 PM, Sophie said:

It's not hugely interesting but I'll post about it tonight 🙂

Sometimes the 'uninteresting' ones can end up being a huge turn on. My mate had an ex who used to wet the bed when she got too drunk, which in itself is not that interesting. He was embarrassed when she told us but I have never been so jealous. He then told the story of how he woke up because he was getting wet and apparently jumped straight out of the bed. Everyone else thought it was hilarious (including her) but I was just thinking about the wasted opportunity. 

• Like 1
  • 7 months later...