So, I'm curious...(poll)

So....I'm curious...which of these have you urinated on/in?  

138 members have voted

1. 1. Peeing Checklist #1

2. 2. Peeing Checklist #2

3. 3. Peeing Checklist #3

I didn't realise the maximum number of options was 60- planned to include some watersports activities but there weren't enough options! They're in a bit of a random order, too. I know I've missed loads! 

:got2pee:

(Who holds the record for most completed?)

Well, I just got to check off a whole lot of boxes. I had a bit of a laugh when I got to the 'animal' one. Like they'd stand still for that. (On the other hand, do bugs count? I might've peed on some ants once.)

In general, this list amuses, pleases and arouses me. I wish I could check off 'carpeted floor' and 'pool' multiple times, though. Those are my favorite places to pee. I do them whenever I get the opportunity. Great poll, though. I'm looking forward to seeing how this goes!

• Like 1

The first six "Outdoor ones" were all yeses (yesses?)  for me because I own some country acres that are covered with trees and bushes, but no house and no toilet.   Basically if you are camping up there, there is no choice but "outdoors"  and there are limitless trees, bushes, rocks and plants to choose from.

My usual camping spot is far from the front gate and well out of sight of the road, so you could quite easily go naked there if you chose, but apart from using an outdoor shower under a tree I haven't bothered.

I have had a few friends come to visit up there,  but unfortunately no exhibitionist types.

This poll made me realize just how naughty I am >.< I think I only missed about 6 boxes.

@fannywatcher when I was 17 I used to walk to a female friends place several days a week and usually back home on the dark. A lot of times I had to pee and I started to get really turned on. I remember several times on the long dark street I would stop to let enough out and walk on for another 5 minutes only to let more out and continue on again.

One time I stopped on the road side and just let it all out. I was so horny I just continued standing there afterwards stroking myself. I was standing there for about 3 minutes just going at myself for anyone to see had they come by. When I finished of course I had a little pee and just continued down the way as if nothing happened.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, likesToLick said:

Interesting.  I can't see who voted for what.  Maybe that's a moderator's privilege.

It's a setting when creating a new poll, which I've now enabled. Click view results and the little icon next to the number of people who've voted for an option to see which members did. :)

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Admin said:

It's a setting when creating a new poll, which I've now enabled. Click view results and the little icon next to the number of people who've voted for an option to see which members did. :)

Yes, I can see them now.  Thanks :1311_thumbsup_tone2:

15 hours ago, WatchYouWee said:

This poll made me realize just how naughty I am >.< I think I only missed about 6 boxes.

@fannywatcher when I was 17 I used to walk to a female friends place several days a week and usually back home on the dark. A lot of times I had to pee and I started to get really turned on. I remember several times on the long dark street I would stop to let enough out and walk on for another 5 minutes only to let more out and continue on again.

One time I stopped on the road side and just let it all out. I was so horny I just continued standing there afterwards stroking myself. I was standing there for about 3 minutes just going at myself for anyone to see had they come by. When I finished of course I had a little pee and just continued down the way as if nothing happened.

Haha, that's great. ... Now I want to know which ones you missed.

28 minutes ago, P-Spud said:

"On a musical instrument" LOL!

Hey, don't knock it till you try it. One time I did it down the back of an acoustic guitar that was resting on a stand.

Edit: I like how 9 out of the 13 voters so far have peed in swimming pools. That makes me happy to see. (Hey, @Maggie_555, this one's yours!)

Edited by Spectacle
  • Like 1
Just now, WatchYouWee said:

@Spectacle If I'm in a public pool I generally hold it and go to the restroom and pee on the floor. I'm a little afraid of those peefinder chemicals XD

Private pools I don't care unless I know they use them XD it's just so good thinking I peed on everyone in a slight way.

Do you mean the chemicals that don't exist and are a total myth?

• Like 2
38 minutes ago, WatchYouWee said:

@Sophieyep, those are the ones. I never actually believed it but at the same time I've just been hardwired that way over time I guess.

Well, speaking as someone with a bit of experience ... the thrill is absolutely still there in a public pool. It's worth it. Of all the naughty ways to pee, swimming pools are always the best way to get it on other people without their knowing.

• Like 2

I've done mine, so much more I could have added, lol. Peeing on floors and furniture doesn't do anything for us, we may love pee all over ourselves, but only in the bathroom, or in our closed off back yard. That whole section was pretty much missed.

The whole emphasis on the poll seemed to be aimed at "naughty peeling" which, again, does nothing for us, we are in it for the sexiness of it. Turning a sweet smiling girl into a hot wet mess has to be experienced first hand, words can't describe it, lol.

Just our thoughts, what do you think?

7 hours ago, Scot_Lover said:

I've done mine, so much more I could have added, lol. Peeing on floors and furniture doesn't do anything for us, we may love pee all over ourselves, but only in the bathroom, or in our closed off back yard. That whole section was pretty much missed.

The whole emphasis on the poll seemed to be aimed at "naughty peeling" which, again, does nothing for us, we are in it for the sexiness of it. Turning a sweet smiling girl into a hot wet mess has to be experienced first hand, words can't describe it, lol.

Just our thoughts, what do you think?

Well, you know me. Very much into the girls peeing in naughty places scene.

But I totally get the whole golden showers thing, which I love too. Would love to piss all over a willing and sexy lady. And would love it even more if she wanted to piss all over me.

Have just noted that our super sexy mod - @Sophie - has peed on a sofa!

Knew about her peeing on the floor and on a carpet, on a chair I think, and only the other day she told us about a huge full-bladdered pee all over her kitchen table.

Never knew about her peeing on a sofa though, and would love to hear all about it.

12 hours ago, steve25805 said:

Have just noted that our super sexy mod - @Sophie - has peed on a sofa!

Knew about her peeing on the floor and on a carpet, on a chair I think, and only the other day she told us about a huge full-bladdered pee all over her kitchen table.

Never knew about her peeing on a sofa though, and would love to hear all about it.

It's not hugely interesting but I'll post about it tonight :)

• Like 1

Interesting.  

• 31 responses and 24 say they peed in a pool.  That would be 75% of respondents.  
  • Similarly, 25 have peed in the sea, but calculates to only 12.6%

Makes me wonder what the actual calculation is.  It's not using total membership (no way 1 person is 4.6% of the total ... that would mean only 21 or 22 members).  What is it using as the divider?  25/300 = 12.5%.  About 300 members?  Possibly, but 24/300 isn't 8%.  

Now I'm really confused.   

7 hours ago, Sexismygod said:

Interesting.  

• 31 responses and 24 say they peed in a pool.  That would be 75% of respondents.  
  • Similarly, 25 have peed in the sea, but calculates to only 12.6%

Makes me wonder what the actual calculation is.  It's not using total membership (no way 1 person is 4.6% of the total ... that would mean only 21 or 22 members).  What is it using as the divider?  25/300 = 12.5%.  About 300 members?  Possibly, but 24/300 isn't 8%.  

Now I'm really confused.   

The thread has 300 views, so I guess it is a percentage of that.  24/300 is exactly 8%.