Brazen public pee at train station

Yesterday, I went to visit a friend of mine who lives some distance away, and I had to transfer trains at a fairly busy station. (No, I'm not going to say which one, that's not important.) There was a wait time of about fifteen minutes while the next train was coming, so I went down to the train station lobby to use the men's room. A few guys were already lined up in front of it, so I just took my spot and waited. Nothing naughty so far.

There were quite a few people around me, and since I was laden with various luggage items in a public space, I was keeping very situationally aware. A couple police officers were walking through, various travelers were purchasing tickets from machines, an older lady was sitting on a bench nearby me, a man was halfway snoozing against a pillar right in front of me, some tourist-looking types were standing by the doors. There was a lot of ambient noise, and people kept coming and going, so I just tried to stay alert. I figured if I couldn't get to the men's room within five minutes of my train's arrival time, I'd just skip it and use the one on the train car.

But after a few minutes of waiting, I heard a noise. A very familiar noise. Liquid splashing on a dry surface in a constant stream. I looked back ahead of myself, and the guy leaning against the pillar had taken his penis out and was peeing on the floor! Right in front of everybody. I could only assume he was very drunk or otherwise intoxicated. His eyes were closed, he looked barely even awake, let alone alert, but he was urinating his whole bladder's worth right there on the spot. It took me a second to realize what I was even looking at. It was like something out of one of the more darkly indulgent pee videos I've seen online, but in real life. His penis was flaccid and uncut but very large for that, and the stream was rather clear -- all the more reason to suspect he'd been drinking. And he was peeing right out towards me. Getting it all on the floor in a steadily growing puddle, splashing it a bit on the radiator by the pillar. It was like no public pee I'd ever seen before. Completely out in the open, without a single care for anything.

And here I was, waiting to use the men's room like a normal guy. The irony didn't escape me. I would've felt pretty aroused by the spectacle of it, except that the context was a bit off. Perhaps if I weren't worried about getting caught (and maybe if I'd actually known the guy), I might've joined in. The puddle was already there, right?

It turned out that the guy's lack of caring wasn't unfounded. No one got in his way or tried to tell him to stop. The two police officers I'd seen weren't even in the room. A couple other travelers walked past him, but besides a few disapproving looks, nothing came of it. He just peed on and on and on, for what must've been about a minute straight, until there was a prodigiously huge puddle on the floor (and no, I'm not exaggerating, it was bigger than any I'd ever made). And then he put his penis back away and returned to leaning against the pillar like nothing had even happened.

Shortly after, it was my turn to use the men's room. When I got out, the guy had left his spot, but the puddle was still there on the floor, giving everyone something to walk carefully around. I guess now I know how puddles of pee end up in such unlikely places. How does anyone manage not to get caught doing it? Apparently, just like that.

• Like 2

Wow that was certainly a sighting! That guy was very lucky not to have been approached by those police officers but I guess they maybe didn't see what he was doing or chose to 'turn a blind eye' if expecting something more serious to happen. It seems like he was possibly too drunk to care anyway, which is a pity as it would have been far more exciting if he wasn't.  I find it very exciting to think of a man pissing in such a public place with no concern for others.  Perhaps Spectacle could give us more details...  like was the huge puddle of urine he created likely to be washed away by the next rainfall or would it remain until cleaned? 

3 hours ago, Maggie_555 said:

Wow that was certainly a sighting! That guy was very lucky not to have been approached by those police officers but I guess they maybe didn't see what he was doing or chose to 'turn a blind eye' if expecting something more serious to happen. It seems like he was possibly too drunk to care anyway, which is a pity as it would have been far more exciting if he wasn't.  I find it very exciting to think of a man pissing in such a public place with no concern for others.  Perhaps Spectacle could give us more details...  like was the huge puddle of urine he created likely to be washed away by the next rainfall or would it remain until cleaned? 

Well, hello there! Thanks for replying. The station lobby was indoors, so there was absolutely no way that that puddle of pee would go away without someone cleaning it. When I came back through that station a few days later, the puddle was long gone -- I suspect it'd been cleaned not long after on the same day.

Luckily for the guy who peed there, when he was doing that, the police officers weren't even in the room. I doubt he was actually keeping track, considering the state he seemed to be in. More likely, he was just very lucky. The only reason I didn't find the situation unbearably arousing on the spot was because he seemed to be very impaired. Of course, he still chose to pee on the floor instead of someplace else, and he still did it in the lobby in front of anyone who cared to look (including myself). But if he'd been wide awake and alert, if he'd been clearly aware of what he was doing, I would've been so turned on that I would've been tempted to abandon the line to the men's room and join him in making the puddle.

Well the fact that it's an indoors station lobby makes it more naughty and thus more exciting.  I always like it when someone pees where it won't be washed away by rainfall.  As Spectacle says it's only the fact that the guy wasn't sober and alert which takes the edge off it a little.  He still created a large puddle of urine in a public place though! :14_relaxed:   

• Like 1