Female Rest Rooms AT Hockey Game Turn into Mens Rooms.

its a new too didnt build enough rest rooms for men and now the ladies room twice as long as men room. I would love hearing women pee and cross legs different sounds need to pee so bad at hockey game.   

There should be no issue with converting a set of toilets to the opposite gender according to demand, but I can totally see why the ladies got "pissed" off when they obviously changed the balance too far the other way.   Maybe the answer would have been to change those two bathrooms to be multi-gender rather than men only.  That way, they would take the pressure off the men's toilets but would still allow the ladies to use them.   As they are all cubicles anyway, it shouldn't be a huge issue and there were still some ladies only toilets for those ladies that don't want to go in a unisex facility.

I agree with you. I can see why too. That true to make them unisex toilets too. Ladies would still have less toilets to use then. There are some good points you bring up. This seem to only happen during halftime at a game. The mens room line was so long so people who work for the place heard it and wanted to do something about it. The men were missing the hockey trying to get to mens rooms but lines too big.  Not enough toilets for men.

The other solution, for both genders, of the toilet queues being too long during an interval (be it sports, theatre etc) is to have a longer interval. One idea for all these places where the gender mix varies by event would be for each toilet block to be in three parts, the end ones being gender specific and have a door/divider from each to the middle section and open whichever divider is appropriate to enlarge the majority gender toilets.

• Like 1