Pre-marriage gitters

My second wetting experience happened roughly the week before my wedding. Also a week before my 18th birthday. Planning, rushing, fantasies, dreams, etc, it was all super exciting. Having the man I've had feelings for since I was fourteen, and I was stoked. I had everything going for me! 

I went through the liberty of going from panty briefs to thong lingerie , I wanted to be hot. I wasn't used to something practically going up my butt but that's okay. I was getting married and I wanted to be sexy just for him.  One particular night I was having a sex dream, I've never had sex, or saw a penis, nothing. I was 100% virgin still, I think I must of been playing with myself in my sleep. I remember in the dream that I had, I was at my wedding, and that my husband was making love to me. I came , what felt to be for a very long time, it was a very long orgasm. Maybe some time passed before I actually woke up, my bed and my night gown was completely soaked, but I did have that sensation you have after a big orgasm though. :)

• Like 3