Issues with peeing where you're not supposed to?

Thank you for the feedback PP. 

I think I'm going to take your advise and just continue naughty peeing, and enjoying it. I do some what feel bad, although I accept I can't control it, and boy does it turn me on. I had so much fun peeing all over a hotel carpet last weekend. I really enjoyed sitting in a hotel chair weeing for a long time on the floor of my room, peeing on the couch, on the blanket, on the door and on the wall. I want to do that again. 

I know what you mean seeing a woman pop a squat and a long pee is very hot. Seeing a nice long pee stream out of pee hole is hot. I have pee parking lot and in the sand once. I like going in wied places in public.

• Like 1
Guest UnabashedUser

I have been lucky enough to have a wife who is into this sport.  Many times she has squatted over me, using a pair of chairs as supports, so I could look directly into her pussy as she  peed. Watching her ample cuntlips, which normally are stuck together pull apart revealing the inner lips which then open , her clit bulging down and then her vagina pops open and I can see the pee orifice which starts to push outwards as her pee begins to flow, in long gushing hissing fountains, sometimes a rounded stream, other times a flat and hissy stream which forks into several branches  some running down her legs, other one falling off to the rear and over her protruding asshole, another one arcing off and up  over her clit which she rubs until the streams rejoin into one round one again.

I just love seeing her pee, as often as I can.

On 7/12/2017 at 11:49 PM, sillyme said:

Continuing naughty peeing at 30. I tried to stop naughty peeing at 30, but realize I love it so much I feel like I can't. I went almost a month after turning 30 without doing any really naughty pees, then one day I was just so horny I really wanted to. In a cafe I peed in the mop closet; then later that day I went into a restroom at a restaurant where I let out a long pee in the garbage can and on the floor. I know I should have cleaned it up, but it I had cleaned it I wouldn't have gotten so horny afterwards, so I left a puddle of pee there. Last weekend I peed on the floor of a room where I got a message in leaving a stain on the carpet. This weekend I'm planning on doing some hotel naughty peeing. I know this is bad, I love it so much though, and it's the only thing that makes me really horny. Do any of you have advise on how I can stop?

Or do you encourage me to keep on naughty peeing? 

I've often been ashamed of my fetishes in the past, mostly when I was a teen. Now in my late 20's I just don't care anymore. I just said screw it, it's a part of me, for better or for worse. As long as you don't bring harm to anyone, might as well swim with the tide rather than against it. Humans are weird. Embrace your fetish. Keep peeing. And tell us all about it.

On 5/8/2017 at 5:15 PM, expererg said:

@Brutus said earlier about alpha female...... The real thrill for me is the "I don"t give a fuck" attitude when a woman pees, no matter what the consequences will be for others to deal with. When a woman considers her right and privilege to pee anywhere she pleases, that's a huge and instant turn on for me.  ......For example, girls peeing on changing rooms because they can't bother to go to the toilets, and who prefer carpeted ones or peeing on clothes they won't buy, because of less noise and less chance of splashing their shoes, is just extremely exciting to me.

I never really had that kind of attitude, I was always the sheepish ladylike kind of person, despite the fact I was raised among several boys and had three boys of my own and was always a bit envious of their being able to pee anywhere without consequence. I always felt I had some kind of inside knowledge of how boys behaved that other women were oblivious to. I think the breaking point for me was when I was taking the boys to swim lessons as toddlers, preschoolers at our high school pool. It was only preschoolers there, so moms of boys went into the boys room with their sons to help them change. As we entered the pool dressing area of this huge facility I immediately noticed one, then a second little boy peeing onto the floor where he was changing. Their mothers didn't seem to care and no one else seemed to care. As I began to get the boys ready, their instructor an older woman entered the room and greeted us and tried to hurry us along. A little boy next to us was saying to his mom, "I gotta pee" and she then asked the coach, "excuse me, but where are the restrooms?" To my surprise this nice old woman in her sixties replied, "oh, back at the entrance you have to go down the other hall toward the gym locker rooms, they're not very convenient, so we've never faulted the high school guys for peeing here, not that we could stop them from doing so." "Anyway, boys will be boys and eventually they're all going to realize that the guys don't run to the restroom." "So moms, there's really no point in being squeamish about it, the room gets washed down every night, so just let them go wherever they're comfortable doing so."  "I  know some of the little guys are a bit shy in a locker room at first, so maybe you could take them into a corner,  but otherwise they can just go wherever, they're boys."   

I seemed to be the only mom even remotely surprised by this, the mom whom had asked as well as a half dozen other moms all proceeded in instructing their sons to just pee where they were. In a few moments my three boys began to inquire if they could and I gave them my go ahead. Even that first day, not knowing one another, every single mom allowed or encouraged her skeptical son to urinate on the floor. Ever since the boys have been doing so before and after lessons and all the moms seem to be at ease with it.   So I really don't have any second thoughts of doing so myself any more as we mothers and the coaches are teaching our boys it's okay to do so.  

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
On 14/07/2017 at 2:04 PM, Paulypeeps said:

You are never going to be able to give up. Just accept that you need to pee and drink plenty to make sure your pee is dilute. It is silly to get stressed out trying to control something you have no real control over

At 50+ I can attest to the fact that some urges just don't go away.  If anything, I just wish I'd indulged myself more over the years.  I have no regrets ... and I have no intention of stopping.  

That puddle you saw/stepped in on the stairs in the cinema may well be mine and that makes me smile. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
On 9/12/2017 at 9:38 AM, Sexismygod said:

At 50+ I can attest to the fact that some urges just don't go away.  If anything, I just wish I'd indulged myself more over the years.  I have no regrets ... and I have no intention of stopping.  

That puddle you saw/stepped in on the stairs in the cinema may well be mine and that makes me smile. 

Yes, it seems like I'll always have the urge to do naughty peeing. I wish more people who are also into naughty peeing were around me in person. It'd be so fun to have company while doing naughty peeing. I do really enjoy it. I see we all have different definitions of where peeing is naughty. I peed on the dirt in the park, and peed by the side of the road earlier tonight. I don't consider that naughty. Peeing on the floor of a place other than my own home, and not cleaning it. That I consider naughty; and fun. Doing that makes me really horny. Even the last one night stand I had, after not getting sex with other people in ages. The sex was alright; but peeing together with her on the hotel carpet was incredible. 

On 7/20/2017 at 5:07 PM, Brutus said:

I've often been ashamed of my fetishes in the past, mostly when I was a teen. Now in my late 20's I just don't care anymore. I just said screw it, it's a part of me, for better or for worse. As long as you don't bring harm to anyone, might as well swim with the tide rather than against it. Humans are weird. Embrace your fetish. Keep peeing. And tell us all about it.

Thank you for encouraging me to keep on naughty peeing. I love peeing where I'm not supposed to, and might as well continue doing it, It certainly is fun, naughty, exciting and makes me horny. It's the only bad thing I do, if I didn't do anything bad I wouldn't have as much fun in life. 

• Like 1
On ‎18‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 9:08 AM, sillyme said:

........the last one night stand I had..........peeing together with her on the hotel carpet was incredible. 

I would really love to hear the details. Who suggested the idea, her or you? Was she into it as much as you or just doing it to please you, or because she found the suggestion funny or something like that? Whereabouts in the hotel? In yours or her room? In a corridor? Was she squatting, semi-squatting, standing, or something else? Did she piss loads or just a little? Was she nude, and if not, what was she wearing? Did she say anything whilst doing it? Did she seem turned on? How big a mess was made? Did you both pee there just once or more than once?

Please give us a descriptive paragraph or two, lol

• Agree 1
6 hours ago, steve25805 said:

I would really love to hear the details. Who suggested the idea, her or you? Was she into it as much as you or just doing it to please you, or because she found the suggestion funny or something like that? Whereabouts in the hotel? In yours or her room? In a corridor? Was she squatting, semi-squatting, standing, or something else? Did she piss loads or just a little? Was she nude, and if not, what was she wearing? Did she say anything whilst doing it? Did she seem turned on? How big a mess was made? Did you both pee there just once or more than once?

Please give us a descriptive paragraph or two, lol

Thank you for asking these questions. I wanted encouragement to give more details on this fun experience. So a week after I was dumped I wanted sex. I went onto a website of sex workers and called a sex worker asked if me and her could meet up at a hotel have sex and do naughty peeing together. She said yes. I booked a room at a cheap hotel. I got in there, when I got in the first thing I did was pee on the couch, then pee on the floor a lot. The sex worker got there after I had been there for an hour. I paid her $200 for the hour, we sat down we talked, I told her about my naughty peeing fetish, she said, "there's nothing wrong with peeing where your not supposed to, it doesn't hurt anyone, go for it if you enjoy it." We both took off all our clothes, and she watched me pee for almost a minute on the hotel carpet. I told her I wanted her to pee on the floor as well. She said she's happy to do so, but doesn't have any in her bladder yet. I gave her lots of ice water while drinking myself as well. She let me put my fingers in her vagina, going in and out, which felt nice, then I peed on the floor again on the hotel carpet. We continued with me fingering her vagina. Then she needed to pee, we both sat in hotel chairs and peed together on the floor enlarging the puddles on the carpet. Then we laid on the bed and had sex, which was nice. Then we were almost to the end of our time, she felt the need to pee again as I did as well, and we sat in the hotel room chairs and this was the funnest part of all because this time we were both peeing on the carpet at the same time. She made a huge puddle on the hotel room carpet, while I danced around the room sprinkling my pee everywhere. She left after the hour was up, and I stayed there peeing on the blankets, peeing on the wall, peeing in the corner, peeing on the table, and then I masterbated, and orgasmed on the floor while going to sleep to the smell of pee me and this sex worker added to the room. 

• Hot 4

I like how we on here are able to have a civil discussion on the morality of naughty peeing. Some people disagree with me and think in most cases naughty peeing is ok as long as you keep a few places off limits. Some people have different definitions of where peeing is naughty. I don't think peeing outside is naughty, I think it's fun, I enjoy peeing in the park, peeing in my yard, and peeing in the road when out and about late at night. I think peeing in a cup and pouring it out my window is a little naughty as is peeing in my sink which I both enjoy. Peeing on the floor of public restrooms, peeing on hotel floors, peeing in dressing rooms, peeing in elevators, peeing on dance floors, and peeing under tables at bars and restaurants, and when doing those leaving the pee there, those places to pee and leave there I think are naughty. Yes those naughty peeing in those places I just listed I just mentioned I think is bad. However that doesn't stop me from doing that. In fact peeing on a floor and leaving it there is so much fun, so exciting to me, (brings an inner childhood feeling of guilty pleasure naughty rebelious joy-which I might start another post on,) gives me a great adrenaline rush, and makes me horny because I think this is bad. The badness makes it so much more fun. 

• Like 1
On 9/28/2017 at 2:57 AM, Paulypeeps said:

I guess that I am lucky in that I have friends who while not as uninhibited as I am are very accepting of me. I don't get to discuss peeing with them much because they are just completely accepting that I wet myself when we go out, and know that I will just pee down my legs, on the carpet, through my skirt and on the seat.

It is nice to be able discuss things in a non-judgemental way.

PP I wish I had a group of friends who were totally accepting of me peeing on the carpet when going out and about with them. I am also grateful for the nonjudgmental attitude on this website. Maybe I should live in London like you do where people seem more ok with pee stuff. For most people in Seattle where I live talking about pee fetishes is pretty taboo, let along naughty peeing around the people I hang out with. In a way I don't get it why Seattle's culture is so strict with expecting people, especially expecting men, to cover up lots of skin, and not be seen peeing, or to have peed somewhere unusual, surprising this is the case in such a liberal city. Sure everyone totally accepts me as an openly bisexual male person in Seattle and for that I'm very grateful. On some things the culture of the city I live in is to liberal for my liking, yet when it comes to pee stuff I feel like I only have a few friends I can talk to about it in person and none of them are also into pee the way I am. I'm happy for you PP that your friends accept you peeing on the carpet next to them. I also think that's really hot you just pee where ever you happen to be. When I pee in places not considered normal I am careful to be discrete. I always want to get away with peeing where I do. I'm grateful in the state I live in in the states public urination is a small penalty compared to other places in my country. I'm still extra careful. Some of the places I pee aren't as exciting or convenient as places you like peeing; I figure when I pee on the floor of public restrooms I can make my mess look like an accident. 

On 7/13/2017 at 4:11 AM, Peevert said:

I've done some mildly naughty peeing, so stupidly naughty that it's not even worth mentioning. But I very much want to take it to the next level.  At the end of a movie, when my bladder is bursting from an extra large caffeinated soda, I have so often wanted to take my cock out and pee on the back of the eat in front of me, using it as a urinal.  But, I've never been with someone I can do this with.  Even better, at the end of a movie, I want to wet myself.  I mean completely flood myself, right in my theater seat.  Now that's naughty.  And I think it would feel amazing.

I need to be able to wear a light jacket, so I can take it off and wrap it around my waist (or waste :P) so I don't embarrass myself on the way out.  But when the weather cools off, I just may do it.  I'm not here to debate the morals.  But that aside, comments are invited.      

I mentioned this elsewhere on the site the night it happened, but not in this thread.  I got to indulge in part of of this fantasy, peeing in a theater during a movie. :11_blush:  It was near the end of a movie in a mostly unoccupied theater, and a very uptight friend of mine who never would have understood my taking my cock out and peeing got up and left to use the bathroom.  I decided this was my chance. :3_grin: So I pulled out Mr. Happy, who was bursting from a large soda, aimed under the seat in front of me, so there would be no puddle at my feet, and let go.  It was the most amazing feeling to pee in such a naughty way, and to do it so openly, since in the darkness I had no fear of getting caught.  I took a very, very long pee, and when I was finished, put my cock back in my shorts, leaving just a few drops on the floor in front of me, from when I started and finished.  It was relaxing, erotic, and simply amazing   As we walked out, I stopped and took a glance at my puddle, it was huge, taking up the floor of the seat in front of me, and I'm sure the area under the seat as well. I'd like to say I've "fulfilled" this fantasy, but I can't use that word, since I plan on doing it whenever I can get the chance. :15_yum:

The peeing in my pants movie fantasy is still on my To-Do list, hopefully I'll try it. :1_grinning:    

• 2 weeks later...

I like this discussion very much. I try to draw the line with my own actions of how naughty a place is I pee. Peeing on a concrete or tile public bathroom floor, and leaving it there does cause hassle for the person who cleans it and anyone who steps in it. I have also worked cleaning bathrooms and enjoyed every opportunity I had to clean pee and it only made bathroom floor moping take a few seconds longer. The people in the bathroom who come in are all wearing shoes so leaving my pee on the floor isn't going to make them sick. I sometimes clean my pee up in a bathroom floor, but leaving it there makes me more horny and makes it more fun, so I usually leave it there. The naughtiness of peeing where I'm not supposed to and leaving it there is what makes me horny, and what is so fun. I have peed on many public restroom floors and enjoyed every second of it. On rare occasion I do a naughtier pee than public bathroom floors and pee on a carpet somewhere like I have peed in carpeted fitting rooms and left it there which is more naughty in my opinion which makes me more horny, I draw the line with how frequently I do this so I don't feel as bad inside. A few days I did a really naughty pee, and I admit this went to far in my opinion, when getting acupuncture I wet my  yoga pants in the chair, I know that was really bad and I shouldn't have done that. I decided that one was a one time thing. I wasn't trying to hurt anyone though, I was just trying to relax, have fun, get an adrenaline rush, and have something making me really horny for amazing masterbation when I get home.

My question to others on here is is it better to only do naughty peeing that's somewhat naughty like concrete and tile floor peeing?

Should I clean up my pee every time even though that reduces my horniness substantially? 

I do get more fun and horniness out of really naughty peeing though; so where is the best place to draw the line with naughty peeing? 

• Like 1
  • 5 weeks later...

I think I understand my fetish better. I was a good kid when I was younger. I missed out on doing bad things unlike most kids. I had some abusive adults push me to follow rules rigidly as a kid. I still follow rules rigidly. I'm overly conscientious of others and careful to not make anyone mad. 

With all that said in my work to not break rules, breaking away from that by naughty peeing as in peeing on public restroom floors, fitting rooms, massage carpets, and other places I shouldn't loosens me up, and makes me relax more in life, accepting I'm not perfect and neither is anyone. 

• Like 1

A few days ago I took a 40 minute ride in a taxi across London. I had only been in the taxi a minute or two and realised the seat was quite damp. I realised I was sitting where someone had peed sometime earlier. By the area of the seat that was wet it was clear it had been a lady who had relieved herself there, probably in the small hours of the morning; I was in the taxi about 10.00am. I felt really uncomfortable having to soak up the dampness on my trousers but felt unable to say anything to the driver or stop and get another taxi. He didn't get a tip when I paid him and told him his seat was wet!

It wasn't till later that night that I found some pleasure in the experience; I just put my thoughts into the mind of the lady who had peed there in the taxi. She had had a bursting bladder from a night's drinking, she just couldn't hold it any longer in her knickers and her pee just burst out into whatever she was wearing and all over the seat. She probably had no other option but to let it go, and to do it right where she was sitting. No doubt she loved the naughtiness of what she was doing while she was peeing, enjoying the blessed relief that a large pee from an over full bladder would have been giving her. 

It was with those nice thoughts that I decided to forgive her for the discomfort she had caused me in the morning!

I love the way the taxis have signs saying NO FOULING - £50 FINE, but when I girl just relieves herself in her normal sitting position who is to know what she has left behind her till the next passenger gets in!

• Like 3
  • 5 months later...

I really like this thread. I especially like how many people in the morality discussion talk about how they like naughty peeing, and we encourage each other to do so. 

I have thought about how when naughty peeing is done out of revenge it doesn't seem as bad. If people at a place treated people bad peeing on their floor can be a good revenge feeling. If a store doesn't let customers use the bathroom peeing on the store floor might be a revenge. Or if a company has bad practices peeing on their bathroom floor can also be a revenge. When naughty peeing is done for revenge is it not as bad then? 

A few hours ago I had a naughty pee on the floor of a company I don't like. This company Hobby Lobby that sells stolen goods, exploits factory workers, and gives their profit to anti-gay organizations. I went into the mens room at Hobby Lobby. When in there I closed the door locked it and started peeing on the floor. I aimed my dick from one side to the next first peeing where people walk toward the toilet, walking around the room while peeing, getting wee out on the side of the garbage can, peeing on the walls, peeing on the door, and kept on peeing all over the floor in front of the toilet, in front of the sink and next to the door to the last drop, not getting any of it in the toilet. 

Because this company does bad practices is it not as bad I did that to them? 

Does peeing where I'm not supposed to being the only thing that makes me horny make it not as bad? 

I'm not trying to hurt anyone. I just want to have fun, get excitement, get arousal, and get a rush. 

@sillyme

I could really suggest you to read my Threads "Lessons in Magick", both of them, they could give you food for thought

making long things short, destruction is part of life, we should just learn to know what is game and what is not

I pee wherever I am when the need hits me, regardless of consequences, sometimes I actually bring little properties damages on purpose, just to tast my own power and do something silly

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
On ‎7‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 5:42 PM, peedude said:

I especially love when women are absolutely desperate and piss a lot wherever they choose to.  

I piss a lot wherever I choose even if I'm not desperate. Why being desperate, if the world is my toilet and I have the Gods given right to dispose of it?!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
On ‎7‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 2:07 AM, Brutus said:

It's not about accepting our fetish

if it was wrong it would have had to be relinquished

the fact is that IT IS NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

so let's piss everywhere!!!

and by the way, I am the most Alpha woman you could ever meet!!!! (unless even more trained Witches, I would never mess with a Witch in her forties with friends in every Dangerous corner of the world and used to much more extreme life than me hahahaha) but beside that, I have no equals! I mean, who endured what I endured? who knows herself as much as I do? who faced what I faced? who overcame what I conquered? compared to me, humans are toys (marines and secret agents excluded, they're equal and superior)

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • 1 month later...

I love naughty peeing. I think it's bad that I pee on public restroom floors, fitting rooms, hotel carpets, elevators, massage rooms; and then leave it there. But knowing someone else will clean my pee makes me so much more horny. I do think naughty peeing that someone else will clean is bad. But that's what makes it so much fun. 

• Hot 4