Issues with peeing where you're not supposed to?

Guest UnabashedUser

Moral compromises: indeed you have to make them every day it seems. That's part of the thrill involved in letting a stream flow between two parked cars on a Saturday afternoon in a busy downtown garage, and feeling guilty about it yet triumphant that you got away with it unobserved, yet the thrill of the chance of detection is just as intense as that roller coaster drop at an amusement park.

The heightened sexuality you describe also plays a part -- I find it stimulating to the extreme especially if performing with a female partner who also gets her knickers wet.

Guest UnabashedUser

The Big Lebowski: Did I urinate on your rug?

The Dude: You mean, did you personally come and pee on my rug?

The Big Lebowski: Do you speak English sir? Parla usted Inglese?

The Big Lebowski: I just want to understand this, sir. Every time a rug is micturated upon in this fair city, I have to compensate the owner?

If you haven't seen Big Lebowski the pee scenes are priceless :)

Guest UnabashedUser
15 minutes ago, Maggie_555 said:

I still love to add something to the water in a swimming pool by emptying my bladder while in there.

When 18 and on a date with a girl I had just met at a swimming pool, I was introduced to this kinky pleasure.

The girl who I was joking around in swam over to me, took my hand, and put it on her knee and said " I have a warm feeling for you" and then let her pee fly.  Of course I followed the warmth up to her ample cleft as my boner cried out for attention. She laughed and swam away while I had to climb out of the pool trying to conceal The  Big One.  Sadly she's one who got away.

I guess for me it is not so much the deliberate harm to the property of others that gets me off - I actually tend not to focus my thoughts upon that a all - but the very "wrongness" of the location being peed in or on. The more "wrong" the location, the greater the turn on.  I especially love ladies peeing on carpets and am particularly known for that. But it is the very wrongness of the location, rather than the damage to the property of others that gets me off. After all, I am totally happy for ladies to piss on my own carpets, lol. And I tend to try to not even think about the effects of naughty peeing upon others.

This has led to another thought - the sexually sadistic impulse. Some people have this and others not, I think. I don't think I do. But for those who enjoy pissing on the property of others and getting off on the idea of the damage done and discomfort caused - is that a manifestation of a sexually sadistic impulse interconnected with pee fetishism?

Not making judgements at all, just curious really.I love ladies who do it, whatever their motivations. But such musings lead me to the realisation that naughty peeing can perhaps be driven by more than one type of desire perhaps?

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Maggie_555 said:

I can't help getting excited when I read the story of a man who has urinated somewhere to spoil things for others. 

I have intended at some point when I can find the time, to open a pic thread in the male pissing subforum, dedicated to guys pissing in naughty places. Think I will start that now, and edit in a link to it here when I have done it.

Here is the link:-

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Maggie_555 said:

I am so glad there are folk like you here Steve, who make the effort not to be judgemental about what is basically vandalism with urine.  I'm pleased about the rules against this here in Peefans too.  I can't help getting excited when I read the story of a man who has urinated somewhere to spoil things for others.  All the usual concerns I'd have go out of the window and I greatly enjoy praising the guy for what he has done while emphasizing any harm he may have caused.  However I do usually feel a bit guilty about it after I've got myself off and calmed down.

Particularly when I was younger I enjoyed peeing in places which would spoil things for others and I have told of some incidents here.  I enjoy telling the story, as it brings back memories, but I've sometimes regretted what I did afterwards.  In this case any praise from readers, plus being told that they've had a sexual thrill from knowing what I did, gives me the reassurance I need to shake my clitoris while thinking about it again.

For some of us peeing to cause problems for others, whether real or fantasy, can be incredibly exciting.  In terms of activity I have calmed down over the years but I still love to add something to the water in a swimming pool by emptying my bladder while in there.  I and another member of this forum regularly exchange messages on this subject and talk about the likely effects of our actions on other swimmers.  By the way here is an example (peeing in pools) of something many people do but most of them strongly deny!

Hey I guess I'll always enjoy reading of peeing which can cause problems for people and/or their property as it usually results in me having an orgasm.

I have similar feelings Maggie.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, steve25805 said:

This has led to another thought - the sexually sadistic impulse. Some people have this and others not, I think. I don't think I do. But for those who enjoy pissing on the property of others and getting off on the idea of the damage done and discomfort caused - is that a manifestation of a sexually sadistic impulse interconnected with pee fetishism?

I think that is very likely. Multiple fetishes bleeding into each other and being indulged at the same time is something that isn't usually mentioned but I think it does happen quite often. Maybe someone with a pee fetish would just pee on the pavement next to a car for the thrill whereas a sadist pee fetishist would pee inside the car and get off on causing permanent damage to it. 

9 hours ago, steve25805 said:

Not making judgements at all, just curious really.I love ladies who do it, whatever their motivations. But such musings lead me to the realisation that naughty peeing can perhaps be driven by more than one type of desire perhaps?

And to this point, you are correct. I have seen plenty of videos of women peeing on gravestones and I'm pretty sure they are more sadistic than a pee fetishist, getting off by doing the most vulgar act imaginable. I also stumbled across a video on Heavy R years ago where a woman shot a hog, masturbated and peed on it. That was a bit too much for even me as I felt uncomfortable after watching it but again, naughty pee driven by sadism primarily.

Being a guy who has peed on a fair number of carpets, none of them in my own house, I'm quite fascinated by this topic.

For me, there is no real thought of damage or ruining things for others.  In fact, I generally try to make sure my urine is dilute, clear and nearly odorless (though I'm sure the odor would develop over time).  I guess I'm not Maggie's perfect guy, hehehe.  But I do wonder about it.  Does the room smell of my piss two or three days after I'm gone?  If I leave a damp patch, did anyone notice?  I usually try to let things dry before I check out, but sometimes I just need to be a little bit naughtier and will leave a last minute gift on my way out the door.  Not right in the middle, since I don't need the hassles of hotels chasing me down to collect damages, but not too hard to find.

The thrill for me is taking a piss where I'm not supposed to.  It's just the thrill of naughtiness.  Over time I've added the thrill of publicity to the mix and I admit that pissing in a public place with people all around leaves me wired and jangling for hours afterward.  To this end, I've managed to piss under a table in a mall food court, on the down escalator in another mall, under a table at a 5 guys burger joint, and even in a few business lounges at  airports.  I even managed to take a proper, full-flow piss whilst sitting at a table at a roadside pub in the centre of Perth, Australia, with cars and people going by and people drinking less than 10 feet away.  The thrill here is obviously the risk and my ability to control it and my own doubts and fears.  And the pleasure of leaving a big puddle for others to find, if they even notice.

Maybe I am Maggie's kind of guy after all.

And I love to see women doing the same.  The videos of girls pissing on roadsides and at bus stops in full view of everyone are a huge turn on for me.  It's still an unfulfilled fantasy to be able to watch a woman just piss without any concern in a truly public place.  Brutus may have a thing about the alpha nature of this behaviour.  I just know it gets me hard and usually results in a smaller, stickier wet patch somewhere ... also preferably in public.  

• Hot 2

Hey I'm gonna say 'thank you' to everyone who has replied as I was seriously wondering about why I get so excited by naughty peeing. This seems to have originated from some quite primitive sexual attraction and behaviour (as Brutus has described) so I guess I have at least some excuse for it.  Good to read all your comments and I'll reply in more detail when I've had fewer glasses of wine! :-)

• Like 3

I for one love reading your stories and insights, @Maggie_555. I think this thread has captured what turns me on about women peeing in naughty places - the raw selfishness of ignoring propriety and just pissing, defiling a space that was not designed as a toilet. 

• Like 4
39 minutes ago, Spectacle said:

This thread makes me so happy. I've been so deeply into naughty peeing over the years, but especially before finding this website, I felt very alone in enjoying it. It's not an inherently social way to go about watersports, so of course it suffers for finding partners with common interests. But here we all are! The non-toilet spaces of the world must fear our wrath. :10_wink:

I'm generally with @steve25805 on this. I don't usually think much about the consequences of naughty peeing. The important part is that it's a taboo thrill. It's empowering, in some base, instinctual way, to get to just pee anyplace one wants, even if -- especially if -- it's a place that pee really shouldn't go. To that end, it can be fun to pee in places that inconvenience (or even unwittingly affect) other people, but the main point isn't to bother them, it's just to get to enjoy a thrilling release. It happens, as a result of that, that I don't go much for exhibition. Too showy. I'd prefer it all to happen under the radar.

As for how I feel about enjoying this stuff ... well, I've talked about it a bit in other threads. It's a lot of moral compromising. The important thing is for each of us to find a place we're comfortable being in. I'm OK with enjoying fantasy depictions of people doing some really despicable things (really no limit here), and I'm OK with enjoying actual photos/video of people doing quite objectionable things (pretty much any naughty peeing, for example), and I'm OK with personally participating in sneaky things that don't hurt or violate anyone to an unusual degree. So I'll pee in a swimming pool just fine, and I'll watch videos of people peeing on other people's expensive property, and I'll read stories about ... whatever stories get written about. But that's where my comfortable limits are. I stay within those, my conscience accepts it, life goes on.

Thanks for that.

It is pretty close to how I feel about it all actually. I just don't think about the collateral damage involved in vids showing ladies on a screen. We've all seen far worse things occurring on screens, and I for one tend to disassociate that from anything in real life. I love hearing about ladies who pee all over the place too.  But in real life my conscience would stop me from encouraging such behaviour, though if a lady really got off on doing it I expect I'd be easily persuaded, lol, then guilt trip about it later. In real life I'd prefer to invite them back to mine so they could pee all over my place. No qualms involving the damaging of other people's property then.

Clearly for some, the idea of damaging the property of others and/or causing discomfort to them, itself appears to be a major part of the thrill, which is why I invoke the possibility of there being a crossover on some level between sexual sadism and the naughty peeing fetish.

I know a lady I met on a rival forum who is into dominance and submission and fantasises about having total control over a man, especially in when and where he pees, and enjoys the notion of him being in discomfort by being ordered to hold for as long as possible, perhaps until he loses control and wets. She finds willing partners for this. That is obviously an example of a crossover between BDSM and pee fetishism. So pee fetishism of one kind or another can and does cross over into other fetishes for some people.

However, I am wondering if this is a case of being a niche within a niche, so to speak. Because I know quite a lot of naughty peeing enthusiasts for whom property damage is incidental, and who would rather minimise damage to the property of others insofar as they can. For example, my preference for ladies to do it on my own carpets rather than anyone else's clearly indicates that for me the wrongness of the location, the notion of girls just pissing anywhere, is important whilst the notion of fucking things up for others does nothing for me except court the danger of feeling guilty.

I think there are many like us in that respect. Eg, my fellow mod Sophie, who is into naughty peeing herself but gets nothing out of damaging the property of others and has strong moral objections to doing it herself, least not without the owner's consent. 

But she can speak for herself, and correct me if I am any way wrong.  I cited her only as another example.

Conclusions? There appear to be two distinct types of naughty peeing enthusiasts. Those for whom the damage or discomfort caused to others is a major part of the deal, possibly involving a sexual sadism/naughty peeing fetish crossover. And those like you or I who are motivated purely by the concept of girls pissing wherever the fuck they like, the more taboo the location the better, but beyond that are in no way motivated by any desire to damage property or cause discomfort. Any such damage is incidental to us, and fraught with potentially guilty feelings and moral compromises. But we don't get off on the fact of such damage or discomfort to others, but purely on the girl or girls pissing somewhere totally wrong with reckless abandon.

• Like 2

I would definitely put any moral concerns aside if a woman wanted to pee somewhere naughty - I would be more concerned with enjoying the view.  Whilst I would not push anyone into peeing somewhere such as on a train seat, in a cinema or on the carpet of a hotel room or fitting room, if a women chose to do that of their own doing, then I would not do anything to try to stop them - I may even encourage them a little if they were testing to see whether I had any objection.

Personally, I have peed on some carpets and seats, but not very often.   I don't really worry that much about the impact as it would take a lot of pee on a regular basis to cause any real problems, but I'm more concerned about not getting caught!  I wouldn't pee indoors where I thought there was a strong risk of being caught by other people or by security cameras.  However, I will happily pee indoors in wrong places if I think I won't get caught - showers, sinks, mugs, glasses, peeing out of a window, tiled floor, washing machine, dishwasher etc., have all been places that I've peed.

I pee outside all the time - I don't worry about that at all and I do enjoy it.  However, I have to say that there is more of a thrill in peeing in a pedestrian underpass or in a bus shelter than by a tree in the woods.   If peeing out in the countryside, there is more fun in peeing off a bridge or close to a path where people might catch me rather than going deep into the woods.   On a night out in the city, I'd much rather pee in a side alley than a pub toilet.   I often deliberately avoid the toilet before going out, knowing that I'd rather find somewhere to pee when I'm out and about.

One of my favourites that I did a few years ago was when I visited a site that sold sheds.  They had loads of display sheds of all sorts of styles.   One of them had some garden/patio furniture inside; a table and two chairs.  I established that there was nobody about, went into the shed, pulled down my trousers and sat bare backside on one of the chairs and then peed through the chair, allowing the pee to fall through the slatted chair onto the wooden floor.  It pooled on the wooden floor and gradually seeped down through the joints between the boards.  I did think that what would be a perfect option for a lady who needed a pee.

On a similar vein, but not quite so naughty, my wife has peed by sitting on a bench next to a path, pulling her trousers down and peeing through the slats in the bench.  When she got up, there was a nice wet patch on the bench.  I do wish she would do that sort of thing more often though.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Alfresco said:

I would definitely put any moral concerns aside if a woman wanted to pee somewhere naughty - I would be more concerned with enjoying the view.  Whilst I would not push anyone into peeing somewhere such as on a train seat, in a cinema or on the carpet of a hotel room or fitting room, if a women chose to do that of their own doing, then I would not do anything to try to stop them - I may even encourage them a little if they were testing to see whether I had any objection.

I guess I'd probably react in exactly that same way if it came down to it, lol

Guest UnabashedUser
On 5/2/2017 at 9:42 PM, Brutus said:

Others find it repulsive but I believe that we are all on a sliding scale with the levels of carelessness that turns us on. Some of us are just further down the scale than others and that's the source of the arguments.

True. I'd rather find some pee on a seat than a booger on a doorknob.

On 03/05/2017 at 1:39 AM, Maggie_555 said:

For example if a man has peed in an elevator I'll mention that it's sexy, partly because of the risk of being caught in the act but also because of the smell that others will have to put up with later.  I like the risk taking and the selfishness, the lack of concern for others, which gets me so aroused that I need to masturbate.

A question for curiosity Maggie.   If you peed in an elevator, but knew that I would come along later and really enjoy the scent you left behind, would that spoil it for you?  What if you knew that lots of men (and some women too) would be aroused by the scent of your pee when they passed that spot.   Would that make it more exciting, or less?

• Like 1

Hi everyone, 

I'm quite happy to see fellow people feeling almost like I do, but I think I may be in quite an extreme category and I find it very nice here that people usually don't judge. What excites me most is indeed pee vandalism.

I'm totally on what @Brutus said earlier about alpha female. The real thrill for me is the "I don"t give a fuck" attitude when a woman pees, no matter what the consequences will be for others to deal with. When a woman considers her right and privilege to pee anywhere she pleases, that's a huge and instant turnon for me. Therefore, when deliberately pissing on furniture or anything that will destroy or damage that thing, with no consequence for the girl, it's where I'm the most excited. Of course, morally, I perfectly understand how wrong it might feel, but the sexual thrill is way too powerful to have moral concerns take precedence. And that's why I don't like much girls peeing on their own house or in their pants, because they will have to deal with the consequences. The real turn on is when they damage something for their own convenience, or the pure pleasure of it. I think pee fetishism and sadism are very much intertwined for me.

When girls are aroused by the perspective of damaging something with their pee regardless of the consequences for others, it's really extremely exciting for me.

For example, girls peeing on changing rooms because they can't bother to go to the toilets, and who prefer carpeted ones or peeing on clothes they won't buy, because of less noise and less chance of splashing their shoes, is just extremely exciting to me. Same for peeing in a stranger's car instead of the street (more discrete, regardless of consequences for the car's owner), etc.

Such material is quite hard to find though.

• Like 4
4 hours ago, expererg said:

When girls are aroused by the perspective of damaging something with their pee regardless of the consequences for others, it's really extremely exciting for me.

I do love this,  but in my case,  it's the excitement that the woman is feeling that makes it good for me.

I imagine how her heart is pounding, and the feeling of her breathless excitement at the risk that she might be caught, her knowledge that she is breaking the rules in a very naughty way,  coupled with her irresistible urge to do it.  I imagine her clitoris swelling as she feels the wild sexy thrill of her bodily waste falling into a forbidden place, and her desperate urge for the release of orgasm as she revels in the sheer dirtiness of what she has just done.

I just love it.

• Like 1

Sightings are few and far between for me but they do happen occasionally.  Early on Saturday evening I was in a city not far from me and I spotted a guy using someone's garden door as a urinal.  His bladder must have been full because there was urine all over it by the time he'd finished.   

• Like 2