My first wetting experience

It wasn't sexual. But I think doing so may of started something for years to come, but I have done it a few times before as you know when I had a bad selfish moment in my marriage. I think my husband associates that with what I did, and refuses to like the whole pissing myself type of thing.

But the feelings, the rush of a bad naughty moment, you don't forget that, the risk,it was a thrill then, now it's an adventure with you Ivy, watching you for the first time, I felt like I ddn't have to be sneaky, as I've done so many times when my husband wasn't home.

Guest UnabashedUser

Mine was in a sandbox with a little girl next door, we were around 5 or so as I recall.  She had to go and sat on the corner of the sandbox and let it fly. This led to a Lets Play Doctor thing and she watched me take a leak.  Which led to other encounters with her whenever we played in the sandbox again. Nothing sexual , just curiosity at that age.

7 hours ago, UnabashedUser said:

Mine was in a sandbox with a little girl next door, we were around 5 or so as I recall.  She had to go and sat on the corner of the sandbox and let it fly. This led to a Lets Play Doctor thing and she watched me take a leak.  Which led to other encounters with her whenever we played in the sandbox again. Nothing sexual , just curiosity at that age.

Kids, they don't say just the darkest things, but does :)