Peeing off a deck

Guest UnabashedUser

Guest UnabashedUser

Pissing off the porch --real life

For years my wife Bonnie and I have been deeply immersed in the fetish/lifestyle of enjoying watching each other pee and giving/receiving on each other's bodies.

We enjoy making a wee together in various semi-public places: car parks, city parks, beaches, elevators, stairwells, changing rooms, moving commuter trains, bus shelters, phone booths, side of the road, swimming pools.

This story starts a series about all those things. There will be many more. Stay tuned.
Published in June 2016 on this forum

Here is something we do frequently when the weather is good. It's usually around once a week, but can be more frequent.

Either I will say to Bonnie "Work up a good pee for me baby" and get her a nice tall cold drink and she'll wink at me and drink it, or she'll bring me a drink and say "I need a good hose job baby" and we'll both know that soon we'll be unloading a hot shower for each other.

In the rear of the house, sheltered from the road, is a back deck about 3 feet off the ground. When Bonnie says "I can pee now" we both go there (I'm already rock hard from anticipation and slowly stroking) and Bonnie assumes the squat position at the edge of the deck while I stand on the ground. The elevation is perfect: My nose is at the same level as her bottom as she faces away from me and gives me the perfect

closeup view of her pussy and puckered anus which inflames my hardened rod even more.

She drops her panties to around her ankles and leans over squatting, I place my hand on the top of her buttcrack to stabilize her. She reaches around and spreads open her ass cheeks for a better view. Her ample pussy lips are stuck together, and as she bends, they slowly come apart exposing the inner channel and her urinary opening which is beginning to bulge outward, as is her anus.

With a sudden gush, her pees rushes out and flows with some force directly downward onto the head of my pulsing cock drenching my balls as I furiously stroke off. As her pee slows and halts, her tight brown anus opens and shuts as she squeezes out the last drops. It's at this time whether I decide to cum and annoint her asshole with my load, or lap her entire pissy cunt and asshole with my tongue and then rush inside to finish off inside her pussy.

We've done this dozens of times and every time it gets better and better. Sometimes when she's on her period, the pussy lips stick together and fill up with pee before they burst loose with an incredible torrent which drenches her asshole and gives me a terrific show. Other times I will pee onto her clit before she cuts loose on my cock. Either way it's simply the kinkiest best.