new girl

On ‎26‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 10:03 PM, maison5000 said:

bienvenue a toi moi aussi j aime me retenir des heures

Welcome to the forum yourself, too, maison5000.

Just a polite request. This is an English language forum, and as far as I know, neither Admins nor mods can read or speak any other language (well, nothing more than a little basic German in my case, anyway.)

Whilst I accept that the French you posted is entirely friendly and welcoming - as evidenced by the fact that wee wee girl liked one of your French posts - if we were to give carte blanche to the posting of other languages here, it would not be too long before some troll started abusing this to say terrible shit in a language we mods cannot understand. This would make moderation extremely difficult.

So could I please ask you to write in English from now on, or at least offer English translations for any French greetings you choose to make to fellow French speakers?

Thanks.

I would like to say that while I enjoy reading erotic stories about pissing and watching videos / looking at pictures. I also enjoy pissing myself and I enjoy catching someone pissing or listening in at a public ladies loo. I do not have any wish to photograph or video myself doing any of these things. Its a turn off for me. Just wanted to be clear.

• Like 3