21 hours ago, fannywatcher said:

Wow it sounds like having a piss turns you on at the same time!That must be fun yet kind of awkward at the same time!

You try having a tight thong based lingerie piece press into u as u pee them rubbing some, it's hard not to get horny as fuck 

• Like 4

That is really hot @Ivy1989. Peeing yourself in such a public place and getting away with it as well.   Superbly done.  When you peed on the bar stool, was the flooring carpet or solid floor?   i.e. did you leave a puddle on a hard surface or a squelchy carpet?   

Then, when you peed in the booth, did you pee through your pants into an adsorbent seat or on a waterproof seat with it running on the floor, or did you pee directly on the floor?

• Like 1
Guest UnabashedUser

Indeed my wife frequently masturbates when she's peeing and I'm not home. Sometimes she'll call me on the phone and let me listen to the sound of  her sizzling pee hitting the water, hissing down her flapping pussy as she gets herself off noisily fingering both holes and cumming into my ear. HOT.

On 4/25/2017 at 6:32 AM, Ivy1989 said:

The seat was water repellent and the floor was wood based and prolly had a sealants, pls it's a bar and ppl spill stuff 

Sounds like the bar were fully prepared for for spillages then.  Glad you were able to indulge yourself.