The dance, plus...

April 21st 2017

It felt like it's been forever since I last indulged my hubby and he me ^^ 

There was a dance club that rented out the gym of the school I work for, and being staff my hubby and I got invited so we went. I told my hubby prior that I wanted...no needed to be savagely "raped" and he was gonna give it to me good, a ride of a life time, what Ivy would say, a pounding that she'd never forget ^^

I was very bold and certain, but I should of been careful to what extent,lol

I wore a nice light blue dress, satin or silk looking fabric, white pantyhose, a light blue lace gstring and matching bra, and a nice white shrug. I sprayed a tiny bit of perfume on, did my hair up with a few strands going down the side of my face . I was a princess awaiting the ball, or balls in my case lol

I was at the dance, it was packed, and I literally had no idea what my hubby was planning, we usually talk prior but not this time, it was a turn on, I'm not sure what to expect :)

I wondered off, I haven't seen him for awhile so I walked out to get some cool air, then I felt a hand over my mouth, prohibited me from screaming, I was kicking furiously and I felt him push open a door with his back where he threw me on my knees. I looked up and was about to say scream but he shoved my mouth onto his member making me pleasure him, by grabbing the back of my head. His jewels kept hitting my chin as I was "forced " to deep throat him. 

"You better swallow" he warned me as he exploded so much down my throat. I literally choked and when he pulled out, some of his stuff strung with him, dripping down my face a little.

I gagged and cough as he stood back to look at me. 

"A little hotty " he said grabbing me hard and putting his hand up my dress.

"Hey!!" I cried out, finding his hand over my mouth.

"I bet that dress will look hot wet!" He exclaimed rubbing me roughly.

"Please no more..." I begged as he continued to rub me. 

I was on the verge of climaxing and having the need to pee get intense and crazy. 

"Stop please..." I pleaded again 

I moaned loudly as I climaxed and peed. He pressed hard onto me as I peed through my pantyhose and unto his hand.

I bit my lower lip. I could hear the music play loudly through the wall, when he backed away to look i slowly took off my shrug and threw it on his head and made my escape ^^ (I'll never see the janitor closet the same way again)

He was soon hot on my trail and I ran out the back door to try hide but he saw me :) 

"Get back here!" He shouted. 

(I was laughing so people thought we were just playing, and we are :D )

I ran into the parkade to find a place to hide but he caught me and opened the back of a van and toss me in there. It was flat and no seats, sto n go ! I struggled , I was still wet from peeing myself earlier and all this excitement made me need to pee again. Then I heard it, RRRRIIIIPPPP he tore my dress top, grabbing then instead of pulling my dress up he tore it up the slit then he tore my pantyhose.

"I love a wet women!" He said with real dominance and pulled out his member. 

"Nonno!" I begged trying to push him away, but he removed my gstring aside and inserted himself in me, pumping fast.

"Please dont climax in me" I "cried"

He lifted the back of my legs to get in deeper, it felt so good, it was litterally hard to stay in character. 

He kept going and pounding, I kept pleading but I climaxed so hard I screamed and peed out of control. I couldn't hold it, as I felt his hot stuff shoot inside. 

He pulled out and made me clean him off then he did the unimaginable, he covered me to clean up my mess then he bent me over on all fours and peed on my butt, with my dress covering. 

We laid there, I was very well satisfied and we drove to a motel. I washed up got changed , my hubby packed me some clothes prior, and could still feel the buzz, it was so amazing,.

He gave me leggings to wear and a purple long sleeve shirt and a satin blue gstring. He says he likes to look at my ass when I wear leggings, the way it looks is a turn on, I feel naked without a skirt but that's okay ^^

We went out and I drank a lot. (Water and tea) and we came back to our room. I think a good 4 hours past, I was needy again :) I looked at him, as he laid on the bed. We ended up falling asleep until 4am, the time we are normally up by anyways. I got up having to pee very badly and my hubby was up making coffee. 

I grabbed some towels and placed them onto the bed and got him to lay back down, with no clothes. Very excited he was, I went on my knees on the bed and in my leggings, I peed for a long time, so much pressure being lifted, I rubbed myself and my leggings were super soaked, dripping. Before I could finish my hubby was undressing me and bent me over the bed and gave me a "hard" time ^^ 

• Like 2
  • 5 years later...