Woman got piss on my car

So....just got back from the grocery store a few hours ago. I'm walking out, toward my car, which is only 1 year old and still being paid off. When I get to it, I see a puddle of liquid running from under the car next to mine and pooling against my front tire. I walked up closer thinking maybe the other car was leaking fluid from its engine, then the smell hit me. I go around to the front of the other car and this hot tattooed blonde woman, probably around 30, had just finished, stands up and pulls her shorts up. She sees me approaching her and rushes into her car as I start yelling. I wasn't going to attack her but she probably felt I was. Her car was still running, so she puts it in gear and speeds off like a lunatic, with her BABY IN THE BACK SEAT. She stuck her middle finger out of the window and screamed fuck off as she drove away. She left a huge puddle of piss around my tire and spreading all underneath the car toward the one parked on the other side of mine and she was at such an angle that she clearly could see where it was going and didn't care.

I feel sorry for the kid having such a bitch for a mother. She really was hot though, her body was incredibly well shaped and it looked like her pussy was completely shaved. Just barely caught a glimpse. Hopefully she wasn't drunk because the amount she released seemed like it could've been alcohol induced. This all happened so fast I didn't even think to get her plate number.

Edited by Brutus
  • Like 4

Omg, why panic? People should be more understanding, as long as you don't cause damage. That is one thing, if i  can say, pisses me off. It is not easy for us women to find a spot, guys just wip it out and pee anywhere.

• Like 3
30 minutes ago, Sephora said:

Omg, why panic? People should be more understanding, as long as you don't cause damage. That is one thing, if i  can say, pisses me off. It is not easy for us women to find a spot, guys just wip it out and pee anywhere.

Its the disrespect. She could've turned her body away and redirected her stream but was aiming right at my car. The ground was uneven and it was pooling in that one spot. It would've stunk like hell eventually if I hadn't rinsed the tire off when I got home. She was close enough that if her stream had arched upward it would've hit my hubcap or brake and caused corrosion. Maybe it did before I arrived. Don't know. Her need to pee is no excuse to go on someone's possession. She chose her aim and saw what was happening so yeah, it made me feel some way. 

• Like 2

Ah,a female myth.YOU try whipping it out just anywhere,and see how long you get in jail!I guess one advantage we do have,is that its easier for us in emergencies to use bottles or containers etc.But "whipping it out"oh no!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
2 minutes ago, fannywatcher said:

Ah,a female myth.YOU try whipping it out just anywhere,and see how long you get in jail!I guess one advantage we do have,is that its easier for us in emergencies to use bottles or containers etc.But "whipping it out"oh no!

Or have your portable man present  lmao!

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
1 hour ago, Sephora said:

Or have your portable man present  lmao!

Now I admit, it pissed me off because its my car but if I saw her facing at someone else's I would've encouraged her! It was hot but my anger in that moment was stronger.

• Like 1
Guest UnabashedUser

At a major league ball park one afternoon I witnessed a girl who obviously had way too much to drink lift her skirt and sit on the bumper of a parked large bus and let it fly as she clutched her purse to her breasts and tried to look nonchalant. I think a good deal of it also went on the tire as she was close to the well and the wheels were set that way. Love the 'random tire pisser' comment -- I will be on the lookout for that particular breed of urinator :)

Guest UnabashedUser
On 4/22/2017 at 10:01 PM, Ivy1989 said:

Wtf lol, a random tire pisser, I'd pay to see that! That'd save me the time of pissing on my own tires...jk =D

ROFLMAO, I'd pay to see THAT :)

• 4 months later...
On 4/22/2017 at 2:28 AM, Brutus said:

So....just got back from the grocery store a few hours ago. I'm walking out, toward my car, which is only 1 year old and still being paid off. When I get to it, I see a puddle of liquid running from under the car next to mine and pooling against my front tire. I walked up closer thinking maybe the other car was leaking fluid from its engine, then the smell hit me. I go around to the front of the other car and this hot tattooed blonde woman, probably around 30, had just finished, stands up and pulls her shorts up. She sees me approaching her and rushes into her car as I start yelling. I wasn't going to attack her but she probably felt I was. Her car was still running, so she puts it in gear and speeds off like a lunatic, with her BABY IN THE BACK SEAT. She stuck her middle finger out of the window and screamed fuck off as she drove away. She left a huge puddle of piss around my tire and spreading all underneath the car toward the one parked on the other side of mine and she was at such an angle that she clearly could see where it was going and didn't care.

I feel sorry for the kid having such a bitch for a mother. She really was hot though, her body was incredibly well shaped and it looked like her pussy was completely shaved. Just barely caught a glimpse. Hopefully she wasn't drunk because the amount she released seemed like it could've been alcohol induced. This all happened so fast I didn't even think to get her plate number.

Did she wipe?

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎24‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 2:45 PM, Sephora said:

But if the damage is done to carpets or whatever that the owner WANTS you to piss on, that would be fine I guess? 

Right...lol...if you ever find yourself in my neck of the woods and in need of a piss, I have a living room carpet in serious need of some golden-hued damaging....

Any female between 18 and 68 with a pulse and a full bladder who doesn't mind an audience is welcome, lol. 

2 hours ago, steve25805 said:

But if the damage is done to carpets or whatever that the owner WANTS you to piss on, that would be fine I guess? 

Right...lol...if you ever find yourself in my neck of the woods and in need of a piss, I have a living room carpet in serious need of some golden-hued damaging....

Any female between 18 and 68 with a pulse and a full bladder who doesn't mind an audience is welcome, lol. 

I fit in this category, are you insured against floods?  Lol

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Sephora said:

I fit in this category, are you insured against floods?  Lol

Well, I am not insured against deliberate acts of piss vandalism - especially if I have actively encouraged it, lol.

I guess I'll just have to dip into my reserves and buy a new carpet after you've made good use of it. A price very much worth paying, I am sure. :8_laughing:

• Like 1
On 4/24/2017 at 5:49 PM, peedude said:

I'd LOVE to have a sexy woman take a piss on my car any day.  

I would allow a female to relieve herself in my car. I have offered my back seat to 3 women. Only one took the opportunity but she didn't pee a while lot and she pissed on a green towel that was folded on my back seat. 

The two that didn't had nice, long and hard streams. I fantasize about a lady hovering over my back seat cushion and letting it go and the sound of her stream makes contact with the seat, cloth or leather.

• Like 1
On 15/09/2017 at 2:15 PM, steve25805 said:

I guess I'll just have to dip into my reserves and buy a new carpet after you've made good use of it. A price very much worth paying, I am sure. :8_laughing:

I doubt if you'd need to replace the carpet after one pee - as long as it was fairly dilute and was allowed to dry reasonably quickly.  You could enjoy the faint aroma for a while and you would remember the event every time you walked on the carpet.  

• Like 1
Guest UnabashedUser

Have personally participated in peeing with a partner in a few parking lots.  Bonny  likes to discharge on a tire if the vehicle is parked with the wheels turned outward and I will let it flow between her legs if there's room.  Have seen  2 incidents of drunken girls pissing  on bumpers also.  Good times, good times.