Favorite way to naughty pee in public?

Many, many times pop-a-squat.  Being a guy, I don't have to squat, but there have been several times when I was flatting with a girl I worked with and didn't particularly want to go home to her so I'd go for a drive around the City until I thought she was asleep.  At 2 or 3AM there isn't much open except for fast food joints and petrol stations.  So finding somewhere to piss out of sight of the Police became a challenge.  Fortunately, I also discovered not many people visit the Museum at that time of the morning either so I used that car park quite frequently.  I would normally need to piss again before I got home which was about an hours drive away if I didn't go too far over the speed limit (I have too many points on my license as it is, can't really afford any more tickets) so I found another car park about 20 minutes from home that I was able to use without getting busted.  

My absolute favourite place was on the deck I shared with my now ex flatmate.  It was a lot of fun to just walk out there and let loose when I needed to.  Often, on my days off, I would sit out there smoking shisha.  I would wear loose sweatpants without underwear so I could just pull the front of them down and go whenever I needed to.  I never got busted which is good.

Now that I've moved out of that flatting situation, I like to go on my front lawn about 6AM when there is no one around to see.  Although I did get sprung this morning by a jogger who came out of nowhere.  Lol.  

• Like 3
  • Hot 1
Guest UnabashedUser

I also have a thing about pee adventures on a rear deck of a house.. this is one of them (true story)
One of the things I love about my relationship with Bonnie is the spontaneity and unpredictability of her urges and her mastery of the things she knows makes me crazy with lust.

For instance, we can be motoring along a quiet back road and she will, out of the blue say something like "Pull over -- I want to blow you" or "stop right now I need to pee and you MUST watch me" .

Of course I'm more than willing to comply.

A few weeks ago at the end of May Bonnie, while lounging in our back yard and enjoying an iced coffee, stands up and says "I need to pee and you do too, don't you?"

Like hearing the running of the water in the sink, suddenly her statement MADE me have to pee so I agreed.

Now it is time for the tables to be turned: Bonnie orders me to stand at the edge of the deck and she on the ground, and that way she doesn't have to kneel in order to take my hardened tool into her mouth.

I drop my shorts as my cock springs out at attention just inches from her hungry lips. Bonnie drops her bikini bottoms and kicks them free as her knowing hands grasp my shaft and tug on my ballsack, drawing it towards her pouting mouth and breasts.

Pulling down on my dripping knob, she rubs the shiny purple head upon both of her rigid nipples, back and forth in a trick she calls "windshield wiper", using her free hand now to push her nipples together so they touch thus masturbating them simultaneously.

"Go ahead now, pee on my girls," she moans. "Give them all your pee. Drench my boobs with your pee and then you can cum in my mouth".

My cock is so excited now by her slow stroking and convulsive grip on my ball sack that it's hard to concentrate on releasing my pee valve, but I can piss with stone hardon so I think of the golden flow onto her perky hardened nips and slowly the first drops appear at the tip of my monster.

"Ahhh" she cries as she wipes them across her protruding nippies. "You have more. Give it to me now."

Spurt by spurt the flow grows until it's a virtual torrent, cascading over both her ample tits and her pointed yet rounded nipples, running down across her navel, then onto her bush and finally to the ground as it pounds down both of her legs and feet. She waves my spouting wand back and forth ensuring all of her body gets a complete drenching.

Much backsplash wets my balls, which have tightened into their pouch as I approach the point-of-no-return on my cum which will start as soon as Bonnie's smart-ass mouth closes on my bulbous cockhead.

"Ahh soo good on my cunt " she moans, using one hand now to furiously masturbate her dripping slit.

As my flow stops, she clamps down on my cock with her perfect lips and while stroking DOWN my balls and sucking UP on the cock rapidly brings about my sizzling jizzum into her hot tight knowing weapon of a mouth.

Her convulsive grip on my shaft causes my spew to leave in huge clots, which she collects in the bottom of her mouth, small drip escaping down the corner of it as she looks me directly in the eye, enjoying the flood she has caused me, enjoying the pleasure that she gives me, knowing that I will repay her directly by tongue-fucking both her lower holes and then cock-fucking the living pee out of her in the bedroom.

As she milks the final drops from my spasming urethra, the cum now overflows her mouth and she spits it expertly onto my balls, holding the sack in her grasp stretched out to receive the flow. The sight of my cum flowing out of her lips keeps my hardon in condition to fuck her when she's done. Just as the last squirt leaves my tool she cuts loose her piss which bursts through her cuntlips like a waterfall hissing and flying about all over her feet.

"There, she says, wiping the remnants of my sperm from her chin. "Do you feel better now, sailor? "

I cannot reply as I'm still gasping from the orgasm, but I shake my head YES as she smiles and grins and wipes her cunt which is dripping from my pee and drops of my cum.

• 2 weeks later...
On 25 April 2017 at 3:35 PM, wee wee girl 1 said:

There is a nice place to walk near where I live. It goes beside a river. Sometimes if I need to have a wee I just pull my panties to one side and squat down and wee. Its maybe the sound of the river gushing but it really brings on my desperation.

Sounds hot. Ever peed into the river itself? :pissing:

On 4/21/2017 at 9:40 PM, Hamster245 said:

I drive a lorry for a living and frequently find myself forced to take the call of nature somewhere outside, I either go into the hedge or sometimes I shelter by the side of the lorry and go on the ground where I am stood.

Like this Roadside pee

I hired a 7.5 tonne lorry last weekend as I had to transport something.   When parked in the lorry park part of the motorway services I noted that the tarmac was covered in damp patches where presumably people had peed by their lorries.   On the way back, I stopped at a different service area and it was quite busy with lots of lorries lined up next to each other.  There were wet patches in just about every gap between lorries and when I walked between two lorries to get to the service area there was an interesting aroma of hot rubber (from tires) and pee.  I think lorry drivers have no qualms about peeing next to their lorry - they just go for the easiest option. 

I hope that this applies to lady lorry drivers as well (although I've never caught one).

I peed next to my lorry in a layby - just because it seemed like the right thing to do!

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/4/2017 at 6:10 AM, zorba3189 said:

I've actually gotten a little better at this.   I've started wearing a short skirt with no undies when going out.  I prefer to find non-hard places like carpet, grass, or cushions, so as to reduce splatter.  Not a big fan of getting my pee all over myself.  Also carry a large purse that I can set down in front of me while I'm squatting to give me cover.  Carpeted hallways or store floors I've done.  Going in between seat cushions on a chair, a time or two.    

Happy peeing! 

Nice, same way my GF does it - do this for fun all the time, little bits all over the city in various places. It's more fun if you start when desperate, then each time release just a few drops, and keep drinking. That way you'll continuously be desperate and each time have to fight not to pee all over. We even did it in a checkout line with people in front and behind us - carpet floor, nobody knew, while they were standing less than a meter away from us! We had some more fun doing it this past weekend, lots of fun. :)

As for me, I'm not that adventurous. Actually I'm rather shy. I really don't mind peeing outside but I really don't want people to see. I don't pee by the side of the road where anyone could see (unless I know there's no traffic and that I'll be able to finish before any traffic could get close). Also don't want to get a fine for this.

I wonder whether you, or my GF, would get fined for public peeing if a cop saw just a few drops coming from between your legs... Don't think I'm going to encourage her to test it anytime soon though. :)

• Like 4
On 30.5.2017 at 3:57 PM, spurt20 said:

Nice, same way my GF does it - do this for fun all the time, little bits all over the city in various places. It's more fun if you start when desperate, then each time release just a few drops, and keep drinking. That way you'll continuously be desperate and each time have to fight not to pee all over. We even did it in a checkout line with people in front and behind us - carpet floor, nobody knew, while they were standing less than a meter away from us! We had some more fun doing it this past weekend, lots of fun. :)

Man, that's awesome! Would love to hear about those adventures. You are a very lucky guy having a gf that does things like that and enjoys it!

Edited by Remi
  • 3 weeks later...