Peeing my place to the ground

Hi peeps,

I have a question...

in a few weeks time I'm having a weekend with no plans at all. So I thought I may as well have a little alone quality time. ? 

I really enjoy peeing my self at home and in general to pee all other places than into the toilet. ? So therefore, my idea for the weekend is to get home from work on friday, and start drinking a lot of water and tea (and maybe some beer). This will of course result in a lot of bladder activity, and the plan is that I will literally soak every single item in my appartment during the weekend. My couch, my bed, pillows, carpets, my clean dresses, my clean underwear, my food... Everything must be dripping. ?

I rather frequently pee my bed before going to sleep, but then I can just let it dry out over a few days, and if the pee is light enough, it (almost) leaves no marks. This time tho, I really want to make it dripping like a sponge. ?

I do plan to cover the wooden floors with some plastic sheets, but the question is, will it destroy my furniture completely? It would be nice not having to replace all my furniture afterwards. ? And what about the smell? I wouldn't mind having a home smelling like a public toilet, but I'm afriad that friends and family would find it kinda strange. ?

Hope you have some advice. ?

Xx

Natalie

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Natapee said:

and the plan is that I will literally soak every single item in my appartment during the weekend.

Filling your whole house? That's going to require a lot of bladder activity! And, that's coming from someone who often outputs five liters in a day.

I would, though, recommend you spare the furniture and anything else than can't be easily cleaned. Plastics sheets were made for a purpose, you know.

Well at least see how wet it can all get. ?

The obvious solution would be not to do it, but I really like when my things are just dripping. I really love the feeling when lying in my soaking bed peeing on my self. ?

• Like 3
3 hours ago, Natapee said:

Well at least see how wet it can all get. ?

The obvious solution would be not to do it, but I really like when my things are just dripping. I really love the feeling when lying in my soaking bed peeing on my self. ?

You could always come around to my place and pee all over MY carpets instead! Then it's not your problem, lol.

Seriously, though. I love the idea of girls who love to just piss all over the place and worry about it later.

If you drink loads, your pee will be very dilute, so any smell can be minimised and  covered relatively easily. Might be worth investing in some kind of Vax carpet cleaner, and buy an ample supply of febreeze. And choose hot summer days when you can leave your windows open.

You could cover your sofas with blankets to absorb the lion's share of pee, and buy cheap rugs to place upon your carpets, with plastic sheets underneath them, so that your rugs can absorb all your piss and be thrown away later. Or just piss all over the carpet in your bedroom, where most of your friends need never go.

There are a variety of ways in which you could gleefully spend all weekend pissing all over the place, anywhere you feel like, in your own home whilst minimising the damage. And should any faint aroma of pee still be noticed, having a couple of pet cats or dogs upon whom you can blame it is probably worthwhile.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, fannywatcher said:

Maybe just lay in your bed getting all wet...you dont REALLY want your home smelling like a ladies convenience.

Indeed not. She can come round to mine and piss everywhere, so that MY home smells like a ladies convenience instead, lol.

Won't mind at all if, 1) it's her piss that is causing it, and 2) I get to see her doing it! Lol.

• Like 1

Steve's right, you can maximise your fun by covering things with carpets and old curtains etc, you can get nice and wet and let them dry for the next time, friends won't know what's up and you can walk around letting if flow in spurts where you want.  The benefit of old material is that when you next drape them around they will have a lovely 'perfume'.  As for the bed, a plastic undersheet and special peetime sheet over it means you can wallow in it until ii gets too cold for comfort.  You can wear your pyjamas too for extra sensations.    Just getting excited thinking about it...

This sounds like a superb way to spend the weekend, though I have to agree with most of what's been said above.  The fun of pissing on everything is obvious, but so is the potential for damage and lingering odours (even with very dilute pee).  Some old blankets, rugs, towels, etc. would go a long way to protecting your valuables whilst allowing you the flexibility and freedom to just let it fly whenever and wherever you choose.

Like almost every man here, I would so love to join you in your weekend adventures.  Since that's not possible, maybe some pictures to get us all hot, bothered, and creaming in our pants.  Or at least a nice write-up in the story section to let us know how it went.  We'd all love to hear about it.  :peepants: