Stair Carpet pee

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for sharing this Alfresco.  A lovely naughty pee when the opportunity presented itself.  I know it's wrong but I find it exciting, not only to think of you performing the deed but also of the smell that will hopefully be caused after a few days by your urine as it goes stale.  Very naughty but very sexy!

• Like 1
19 hours ago, Maggie_555 said:

Thanks for sharing this Alfresco.  A lovely naughty pee when the opportunity presented itself.  I know it's wrong but I find it exciting, not only to think of you performing the deed but also of the smell that will hopefully be caused after a few days by your urine as it goes stale.  Very naughty but very sexy!

I'm going to go back, so will find out if it does smell, but to be honest, the stairwell has good airflow, so I doubt it if would smell too much and (as always), I was very hydrated, so it wouldn't be too powerful.  I'd love to find a girl peeing there.

12 hours ago, Alfresco said:

I'm going to go back, so will find out if it does smell, but to be honest, the stairwell has good airflow, so I doubt it if would smell too much and (as always), I was very hydrated, so it wouldn't be too powerful.  I'd love to find a girl peeing there.

Yes please do go back and find how much it smells. Although I got a thrill from reading your post I've calmed down now and hope the smell isn't excessively strong. However I do hope there is a slight smell of stale urine as evidence of your naughty deed!

On 4/28/2017 at 11:48 PM, Maggie_555 said:

Yes please do go back and find how much it smells. Although I got a thrill from reading your post I've calmed down now and hope the smell isn't excessively strong. However I do hope there is a slight smell of stale urine as evidence of your naughty deed!

I haven't been back yet, but I'm sure there won't be any significant smell because it was very dilute and it is a drafty stairwell, so gets plenty of circulation.

Maybe I should try adding to it on a semi-regular basis and seeing how long it takes before it becomes detectable, then stop at that point?   I don't know, just an idea.

Edited by Alfresco
  • 2 weeks later...

I went back about a week ago and there was no smell, so I added another puddle by sitting on the stairs.  

I went back there again today.  The good news is that there was still no sign of any smell or obvious stain - so, despite two pees there is no obvious problem.   I went there with a full bladder, prepared to add a third pee, but workmen were working on the flats at the top of the stairs, the door was propped open and therefore it wasn't a very sensible option.   Instead, I went to the next block along and used the stairwell there instead.

It was the same arrangement - a door which opened onto a carpeted hallway at the bottom of the bare concrete steps.   I was wearing shorts, so I squatted down and let my cock hang out of the leg of my shorts and emptied my bladder onto the ribbed carpet.   This carpet may have been newer than the other one because the pee pooled on top of the carpet and spread out before starting to soak in, whereas the other carpet had adsorbed the pee pretty much straight away.  

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Interesting development on this one.   I went to the same place and again peed on the same carpet (still no noticeable smell or stain), but afterwards, I decided to check out some of the other buildings.  One of them had a slightly different arrangement, with a hallway that went from a front door to a back door and stairs going up slightly to the side of the door.  So there was a larger carpet at the bottom of the stairs and you could walk past the stairs to a small alcove at the back.   Just out of curiosity, I squatted down and ran my hand over the carpet in the corner.  It felt slightly damp.  I pressed my hand harder into the carpet and felt moisture coming out of the carpet.  I sniffed my palm and could definitely smell a faint pee aroma.  Now this was NOT created by me, so there is at least one other person (male or female, I don't know) who has used the carpeted area of these buildings for a pee.   The damp patch was in a corner, but slightly away from the wall.  I'd like to imagine that it was a woman squatted down in the corner, facing out of the corner and spraying her pee forward onto the carpet, but I have nothing to confirm that.

• Like 2

Yesterday, I was in the vicinity of these flats again and really needed to pee, so I parked nearby and walked up to the flats.   There were two police vehicles outside the flats - one car and one van.   Now, much as I could probably brush off being caught by a member of the public, I didn't really want to explain my actions to a police officer, so I decided that discretion was in order and decided to abort.  However, I still really needed to pee, so I crossed the road and went into another block which had a very similar arrangement to the first.  I checked up the stairs and nobody was about, so, I sat on the bottom step and slipped my dick out of the leg of my shorts and added a good amount of dilute pee to the carpet.    This carpet was maybe a bit older, as the pee soaked straight in and left barely a trace.  Again, the stairs went up to an open walkway, so the area was well ventilated and the pee was dilute, so it will dry quickly and I doubt if it will even be noticed by anyone.

• Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...

I love some naughty carpet peeing, done it a few times in hotel rooms and a couple of derelict buildings.

I pissed on the carpet in my old office, we had moved out but I still had a key. All the furniture had been cleared out so was an open office. I had gone in for a last look but was bursting to pee so got my cock out pissed into the carpet. I never went back so no idea if there was a lasting smell or not, and to be honest didn't really care!

• Like 1