Horses

• 2 months later...

I don't have any great love of horses, but I love seeing girls in tight jodhpurs and I have known a few girls who have horses that have related some good pee stories.

One was a manager at my work.   A group of us were staying in a hotel and we had a few beers.  she told us one of her most embarrasing experiences was when she was at an event and needed to pee, so she went in the horsebox trailer, dropped her jodhpurs and was enjoying relief on the hay when she heard her name being called and then someone stuck their head over the tailboard of the trailer.  She jumped up in panic and peed all over her light coloured jodhpurs as her friend looked on!

• Like 2
Guest UnabashedUser

Living in West Texas all my life one gets to be acquainted with horses early on. As a kid my family had a couple of backyard horses which we all rode and were tossed from frequently.  Yeah they're great to look at and fun to ride, but ridiculously expensive (hooves need trimming  every 2 months 100 dollars please), feed, and sooner or later will INJURE YOU. I've been kicked ,  dumped off, bitten, rubbed against fence posts. 

So I enjoy looking at them, but don't ride them or own them.

As for pissing, most kids in 4H events or around stables here usually pee in the stalls as they're private, and no one cares cuz the horse pee is far worse.  I've done so many times. If you keep your eyes open you might see a comely lass with her panties over her cowboy boots whizzing up a storm.

Edited by UnabashedUser
addiional
Guest UnabashedUser

Also fun to observe is the cleaning of a geldings or stallion's sheath --seeing teenage girls matter-of-factly pulling a horse penis out of it's sheath, lubing it up with oil or soap, cleaning it, and then putting it back. Yes, it does excite them and they joke about it. Theres a reason they say 'hung like a horse'.