Post about your pee!

On ‎16‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 4:49 PM, Sophie said:

I pee in the shower every morning :) I should have made my previous post more clear.

I've peed in the shower a couple of times at parties where like you said, the toilet was occupied. I did once hop up on the sink and immediately climbed off because I didn't trust it to stay on the wall.

Well, I woke up this morning needing a pee.....and thought it would be more interesting to piss in my bathroom sink! Which is what I did. But as a guy, I don't have to worry about getting up on it. I just stand in front of it and aim my dick. Would have been nice having a lady help me out with that though, lol.

I remember one party I was at where - in the aftermath - a large puddle of piss was discovered on the linoleum floor right outside the bathroom door! The fact that it was all in a puddle on the floor with no signs of it splashing anywhere else - which it would have done if peed from height by a standing guy - led us to conclude that it was probably one of the girls who did this.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 17/11/2017 at 10:59 AM, Sophie said:

I wet myself today!

I came home from work bursting for a pee, kicked off my shoes and headed upstairs to the bathroom. Just as I reached the top of the stairs my husband was leaving and saw I was desperate. He deliberately blocked the door! "Aww, does my sweetheart need to pee?" I said yes. "What if I don't move? If I don't let you go are you going to wet yourself?" I was jiggling about on the spot and really wanted to sit on the toilet I could see just a few feet in front of me. I asked him nicely and he just smiled "Hmm... how about... how about I'll let you go if you give me a kiss?" 

I knew he would let me go after the kiss but my bladder had other ideas and I was already dribbling uncontrollably into my knickers. So I smiled sweetly, wrapped my arms around him and gave him a big smooch, relaxing completely. I immediately started peeing properly, torrents of pee cascading down my legs and I just kept kissing him, sighing from the wonderful relief. I went for so long too and left quite a mark on the carpet. When I was finished I broke the kiss and cutely looked down at my soaking wet trousers. "Oops!" 

He helped me undress and we had an extra long shower together ;) 

That's my ultimate fascination. Kissing passionately as we both fully let go while clothed. Lol

• Hot 1
Guest UnabashedUser

Yesterday while taking one of my evening walks through a local patch of woods I happened across (near a fallen tree) the remains of furtive love (condom, napkin) and a recently discharged puddle of pee with tissues.  Of course I had to add to that puddle so I pulled out General Johnson, skinned it back, and took about 45 seconds to drain.

Now I'm hard of course and in the matter of just a couple of strokes added my bubbling load to the puddle. The thrill of alfresco sex and the risk of being caught adds so much excitement to the event. I'm usually stoked and rock hard after pissing in a semi -public place and it makes the resulting cum even more enjoyable as it adds to the thrill of  chance discovery.

I hope there were no cameras monitoring that trail.

Well, my hubby will be home in about 20 minutes and I drank a whole bottle of white wine to myself and had a bit of weed. I really can't wait to pee right now and I just texted him that his wife has a full bladder.. any requests?

He sends me a selfie of his mouth open ... LMAO.  I guess i need to go get ready...

• Like 2

Sophie, so good to read your stories! Mmm.. that feeling of a wet bum when you sit down to pee and somehow forget to remove things that might be in the way. A tiny bit different for us guys, but not much different.

I had a bit of fun today myself! Had to go to the store for some things, so thought I'd make it fun. I'm not quite to the point where I'm willing to full on wet in public, so sometimes when I'm in the mood I'll throw on a slim fitting diaper when I go out. I get to have that naughty little secret, have that warm wet feeling in public, and not make a scene! Haha.

Today I threw one on and went to the store. I was already a bit hydrated, so it didn't take long till I needed to wee. There I was walking up and down the aisles, looking at this... squirt. Turn around and look at that... squirt. Ohhh the feeling of the warmth and wetness down below as I let little by little go at a time - all the while staying hydrated with my water bottle. As I shopped I could feel things filling up a little down below. As I walked I could feel the wetness swishing between my legs with a bit of a bulge as things got filled up. By the time I got in line I was VERY wet down there and loving every warm, wet, naughty second of it. Just standing there in line with people behind and in front of me - me reveling in my glory. Mmmm..

Once I got out in the parking lot I let it all go... Filling up the diaper.. oops! A little trickle down my leg. Might be a little too full? I got in the truck and started to head home with all that warm wetness between my legs and under my ass... A bit of a wet spot right down there in the crotch where I leaked a bit. 

And now here I am - writing this with an absolutely soaked diaper leaking down my legs and drinking more... I think it's time to take it off and. Well who knows what's in store for a little later?

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...
On 5/4/2018 at 11:02 AM, puddyls said:

so. i think i just made one of my biggest puddles ever. unfortunately, i wasn't able to get a pic. but, i had been conscientiously holding for almost an hour and a half, but had to pee long before that. i got home from work, and ended up in just my bra and thong in front of the tv with some gelato while watching reruns. i had began having to squirm and hold myself but wasn't quite ready to enjoy going. while making some green tea- waiting for the kettle was excruciating- i threw on a cardigan and spent the time checking notifications on my phone standing on front porch. the whole time with my legs crossed. i had a few dribbles of pee escape and seep through my cotton thong and down my legs, but nothing crazy. then i heard the whistle so went in to pour my tea, then back onto the porch. while waiting for the teabag to steep another wave of desperation overcame me and i actually pranced across my porch holding myself, as more pee escaped. i could feel the wetness on my thighs, and my panties had darkened a bit. but i still didn't want to let go. i was able to hold on another 20 minutes and was about a 1/4 way through my drink, when i decided it was time. being a gorgeous night, my legs had already dried but i could still feel the stickiness from my lastloss of   control and with my feet only slightly apart allowed the hot liquid inside me to leak out- though it was more of a gush; with it cascading down both my legs and loudly pattering against the concrete below me. holy goodness, it felt amazing! and it didn't seem to want to end. i had to look around to make sure i wasn't waking any of my neighbors lol! so when finally all was said and done, i was standing in a puddle that was a good 2' around, but also had flowed the 6' across my porch in a 1-2' wide 'river,' to the steps, with a 6 inch wide tributary making down them and all the way to my grass 2 or 3 feet further! 

with that, and my tea gone, needless to say i am incredibly relaxed, and ready for bed. 😇😊😴😌 

Well,if only there was video of this!🤗

• 1 year later...
On 6/12/2019 at 6:02 PM, Sophie said:

I didn't think this was worthy of its own topic so I thought I'd revive this thread. 

I came home from work today bursting for a wee so I took off my shoes and ran upstairs. I scurried to my bathroom and quickly hitched up my pencil skirt. I tore down my thong just enough to go and slammed down on the toilet, peeing immediately. I had an absolute torrent gushing from between my legs and the relief was orgasmic. The bathroom door was still wide open but I didn't even care, I was just happy to empty my bladder.  went for about 30 seconds and got some toilet paper, sighing happily as I reached between my legs to wipe before flushing, redressing and washing my hands. 

Whew, what a relief! 

That sounds amazing, Sophie.  How long had you held for?  All afternoon?  Or all day?  

• Thanks 1
On 6/12/2019 at 6:02 PM, Sophie said:

I didn't think this was worthy of its own topic so I thought I'd revive this thread. 

I came home from work today bursting for a wee so I took off my shoes and ran upstairs. I scurried to my bathroom and quickly hitched up my pencil skirt. I tore down my thong just enough to go and slammed down on the toilet, peeing immediately. I had an absolute torrent gushing from between my legs and the relief was orgasmic. The bathroom door was still wide open but I didn't even care, I was just happy to empty my bladder.  went for about 30 seconds and got some toilet paper, sighing happily as I reached between my legs to wipe before flushing, redressing and washing my hands. 

Whew, what a relief! 

Nice story of your gushing wee Sophie. Really turned me on. Wish I was there rubbing my cock while your pee gushed out. 😋😘 xx

• Thanks 1
  • Hot 1
On 6/12/2019 at 1:02 PM, Sophie said:

Whew, what a relief! 

If you hold your pee as long as you possibly can before letting go, do you usually experience an orgasm?

On 6/19/2019 at 3:43 AM, rajpatel1993 said:

If you hold your pee as long as you possibly can before letting go, do you usually experience an orgasm?

I've never experienced an orgasm from peeing.

• Like 1

I have my twice yearly diabetes check next week and will have to provide a sample of early morning pee on Monday from the nurse.  A gentle reminder from someone with a better memory than I have, would be much appreciated.