Self Pee in the woods

Does anyone enjoy going into the woods alone and looking for a spot to get nude and have a self pee where you piss wherever you want or get into position where you can piss on yourself?  I have always loved this pastime and often get e thrill that someone might see my naughty behavior.

• Like 4

Not really.I have been caught once or twice by female joggers,they do tend to appear out of nowhere,quickly,usually in mid stream,when its hard to pretend im doing anything else.

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, fannywatcher said:

Not really.I have been caught once or twice by female joggers,they do tend to appear out of nowhere,quickly,usually in mid stream,when its hard to pretend im doing anything else.

I'm guilty of that!

• Like 2

I do try to find a discreet spot,but now and then i get caught out.If against a tree i try to shuffle round a bit out of view,must look even more stupid!Once though i was bursting,and thought id found a quiet spot just around a bend in the footpath,where there was a gateway.As i just begun to go,running came 2 girls.Im sure they saw Mr Floppy for a second.I hope i didnt put them off their dinner...But no i wouldnt try flashing "accidentally on purpose" kind of thing.

On 4/15/2017 at 8:23 PM, fannywatcher said:

That's either very bad luck or maybe you need to go a bit further into the woods?  I don't mind being caught by females as long as I'm just peeing against a tree or something, in which case I usually just smile at them, maybe apologise if it looks like they are a bit upset.  Generally if I'm in the woods away from a public toilet and have made at least an attempt at being off the main path, I can usually pass it off as being a necessity and people don't tend to mind too much.   However, it takes a bit more explaining if you are totally naked and peeing over yourself, for those times, you do really need to be somewhere more secluded and off the beaten track.  

If I do go for a walk outdoors, I almost always pee somewhere on the route.  I usually drink extra water and avoid the toilet before I go out.   Mostly I just pee behind some trees or bushes when nobody is about, however, sometimes I engineer it so that I go behind a bush that doesn't give that much privacy and release just before a good looking young lady (or ladies) are approaching.   In those cases, they can probably see if they make a point of looking, but it is not so exposed that it should cause embarrassment. 

Sometimes (but rarely) I've been known to take my clothes off and pee over myself, but that is usually either well away from the track or very early morning when nobody is about.  

Guest UnabashedUser

Haven't been caught in the woods, but several times in back alleys outside of bars and clubs back in the college days. Usually there were other boys and girlz pissing at the time, loaded up on booze of course, gigling and making jokes.  Once I unzipped next to a pile of pallets and didn't notice two girls behind who were just finishing.  One of them said "enjoying your fucking self?" as she stoodup and repantied herself, gave me the finger, and ran down the street.