Admin

Lie about the poster above you...

Admin    4,499

Come up with a total lie about the poster above you, being as elaborate and ridiculous as you like! :)

steve25805    32,902

The person above me is being prosecuted for speeding and dangerous driving on a bicycle in a 20mph zone, causing an accident when the elderly driver doing 15mph whom he overtook panicked at the site of a bicycle speeding past him, and promptly ran into a lampost and shat his pants!

Admin    4,499

The person above me has never used the internet.

steve25805    32,902

The person above me was raised in Outer Mongolia and had a pet Yak called Dave

• Haha 1

Admin    4,499

The person above me absolutely hates watching girls peeing, and will do almost anything to avoid seeing such a thing happen.

Kevin    1,046

The person above me is a woman disguised with a man' s name to throw off unwanted advances by other male members and a few female members as well too :laugh:

• Agree 1

Kevin    1,046

The person above me has learned to fly without wings . Wears a cape and hides his unknown identy in wearing a funny mask on his face

• Haha 1

wetmanjf    1,792

The person above me is really Milly Cyrus in disguise..She has sent me multiple nude photos to confirm who she is......

wetmanjf

• Like 1

Kevin    1,046

The person above me is a Borg Drone . Sent to infiltrate this site and assimilate all who dwell on here to then serve the collective . RESISTANCE IS FUTILE ! !

• Haha 1

wetmanjf    1,792

The poster above me just won the Gold medal in the Down hill peeing ski jump at the 2014 Winter Olympics in Russia

Kevin    1,046

The person above me helped keep the ski slopes in Russia . Well maintained by peeing on them every night after the skiing activities were completed for that round of skiing competitions . Thus giving an edge in how slick the ice was for better skiing results every day . By peeing on the course ! !

Admin    4,499

The poster above me can fly on Wednesdays.

Kevin    1,046

The poster above me is really able to disappear at will . In a blink of a eye . Though is all seeing :laugh:

steve25805    32,902

The person above me once went to hospital to demand an ass transplant, because his had a hole in it.

Kevin    1,046

The person above me can chage into different shapes . Depending on his emotions at the time .

AngelGirl    84

The person above me is secretly a black and red unicorn whose superpowers enable him to shrink and grow at will. :biggrin:

• Like 1

Admin    4,499

The person above me is The Stig. (Who knew the stig was female?)

AngelGirl    84

The person above me rides a unicycle to work every day, then spends his entire day hanging by his feet from the ceiling because it is the only way he can concentrate and keep his mind off secretly wanting to be a clown.

Also, I had to look up what "The Stig" was, but found it amusing I could hit the "agree" button to your post!

Kevin    1,046

The person above me knows the identity of , '' The Shadow " , though won't tell a soul what she now knows :cautious: :biggrin:

• Love 1