Keeping PeeFans.com Alive

Can you give me the details of the new method of payment?  I'm happy to add a bit on an adhoc basis.   I would hate to lose the site.  When I made the initial donation, I understand that it was a temporary mechanism.

7 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

Can you give me the details of the new method of payment?  I'm happy to add a bit on an adhoc basis.   I would hate to lose the site.  When I made the initial donation, I understand that it was a temporary mechanism.

We have a few options, but I'll drop you a message now with some details. Thank you.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/01/2018 at 9:55 AM, Ivy1989 said:

I really liked the winter theme, that was used during Christmas, depends on how much I like to talk about buying the theme permanently for my profile if all possible :)

Sure, I'd be happy to offer custom/exclusive themes for donations to keep the forum running. Just message me if still interested. :) 

Whilst I don't want to always be spamming you all asking for donations, please do remember that the forum does need money to survive, so if you're feeling generous and want to support us... just let me know :D:p 

Thanks all.

• Agree 1
16 hours ago, Admin said:

Whilst I don't want to always be spamming you all asking for donations, please do remember that the forum does need money to survive, so if you're feeling generous and want to support us... just let me know :D:p 

Thanks all.

Am doing my bit as you know......but I possess the lottery tickets. All lady luck needs now is for the right numbers to come in and I will bank-roll the whole thing, maybe buy the site and pay you to run it, video gallery and all, lol.

Still, pigs might fly someday too but it aint happening anytime soon, lol. 

Seriously though, if anyone else feels like helping out financially it would be appreciated. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/19/2018 at 1:10 AM, travelguy said:

I maybe able to make a small contribution , it can't be monthly but I'll help when I can. 

Can you advice how I can go about it?

I've just messaged you more details, but just wanted to say thanks a lot for offering to help keep the site running, it's really appreciated. 

Anything anyone can spare is always a huge help in keeping us online.

• 2 months later...

So just to clarify, the recommended way to now support the forum is through gold membership:

However, if you aren't interested in these benefits, and have a smaller / one-off amount you'd like to contribute, of course all help is still hugely appreciated to keep us growing and secure. Please PM if this is the case, or if not check out gold membership if you haven't already so you can get something in return for supporting us. 😉 

• 3 months later...

As we approach the new year, all our annual costs will reoccur. If you wish to see PeeFans live through 2019, and continue to grow/improve, please consider donating or becoming a gold member. 🙂