Keeping PeeFans.com Alive

I enjoy this site enough to contribute.  How does one go about it.   I have used others in the past and would have to learn how to do that at this time.

What kind of yearly goal is needed?

On 15/04/2017 at 3:48 PM, bpb said:

I enjoy this site enough to contribute.  How does one go about it.   I have used others in the past and would have to learn how to do that at this time.

What kind of yearly goal is needed?

Thank you very much bpb, I have messaged you, and I can help you with any payment processors if you need a hand. 

Underneath the contributors list there's a 'remaining target' which I'll continue to update. That's the amount remaining that should cover all forum expenses for the rest of 2017. :)

• Like 1

Basically, sites like this are very difficult to make money out of. Even getting them to pay for themselves is a tall order. So any help from anyone is welcome. I myself have contributed what I promised - which is about as much as this month's pay packet can handle without credit cards taking hits. But I will contribute more in future months.

I think those of us who truly value this forum should consider it something worth paying for. After all, we very nearly did lose it. All it would take is six members giving a fiver a month and it would more than reach the target.

• Like 1
On 19/04/2017 at 10:23 AM, Scot_Lover said:

Could you advise when you have a payment option set up? ...... I'd also like to start a monthly donation. I'm guessing the previously used one was strictly temporary?

Give us a s$$$ amount and we'll be in.

Indeed. Thanks very much for agreeing to help support the site, I'll be in touch shortly once I've sorted something. 

If anyone else is interested, please drop me a message. :)

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

A huge thanks once again to those who have contributed to help keep this site running (list updated). Being days away from the site being completely deleted was scary, so let's ensure it doesn't happen again.

I am reluctant to keep going on about this, but I would just like to ask one more time that if anyone is willing to help out, please do let me know and we'll work something out. 

Thank you.

• 1 month later...

This site has been running agonizingly slow for over a week now.  Today it seems even slower.

It is the case there is just NOT enough money for more horse power to run the site?

• 2 weeks later...

A huge thank you once again (from both myself and on behalf of everyone who uses this site) to those who have contributed to keep PeeFans running and growing. 

Unfortunately as costs rise, funding is never 'done' - this will be an ongoing process. However, the more people that help, the less money required per person. Please drop me a message if you can help. I really do appreciate your support.

Using the donations recently received, the site's storage space has been upgraded, making room for all of the great new images being uploaded to the forums and gallery. :)

• Like 3

I remember donating what I agreed to donate for the months of May, June and July, plus a little extra. But my next pay packet at the end of July has fewer than usual outgoings, so I will probably then send another three months' worth - my August, September, and October contributions in advance - near the end of this month or early in August.

5 hours ago, steve25805 said:

I remember donating what I agreed to donate for the months of May, June and July, plus a little extra. But my next pay packet at the end of July has fewer than usual outgoings, so I will probably then send another three months' worth - my August, September, and October contributions in advance - near the end of this month or early in August.

Excellent, thanks Steve. Our running costs have increased since being back due to the need for additional disc space (for all the new pictures etc), bandwidth (from all the new traffic) and RAM (which was part of the reason the site was running slower before). I (and everyone using the site) really appreciate your contributions - without them, this site likely wouldn't be viable.

If anyone else can spare anything to help support the site, it'll allow for us to continue improving, expanding and providing the same ad-free experience. 

• Like 1

We can now accept payments securely via credit/debit card through a third party site so there is NO trace to you or PeeFans for those concerned about privacy. There's also no fees.

Any help would be hugely appreciated. 

10 hours ago, Admin said:

We can now accept payments securely via credit/debit card through a third party site so there is NO trace to you or PeeFans for those concerned about privacy. There's also no fees.

Any help would be hugely appreciated. 

I'd be happy to contribute... just let me know where I should go to make the payment :14_relaxed:

Cheers 

Thank you very much to both of you, I've messaged you the details.

The site really does need funding, so if anyone else can help in any way, please do let me know.

Thanks all.

• 3 weeks later...

Would just like to say thanks once again to everyone who has contributed to help this site. I don't want to sound like a broken record of asking for donations and thanking people, but member contributions really are so important to the site's survival, and appreciation is very deserved. We're now into our 4th year, and thanks to your help, we are continuing to grow. Here's to the next 4 years! We have some exciting things planned for the future.

As always, anyone willing to help support PeeFans.com, please do get in touch. There's lots of easy, secure and anonymous donations options available, and all contributions really do help.

Although I have already given what I said I would for August, September, and October, I will chuck in a little bit extra on my next pay day. Won't be a vast sum, but if everyone who could just chucked in an extra tenner or twenty every time they had a good pay packet, it could make a great cumulative difference.

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Scot_Lover said:

I've put some in too, maybe some more this week, then I'll look at once a month. Will this work for you?

That would be a huge help, thank you! Yes, there is no limit on the frequency, all donations are appreciated whenever possible.