Non-pee Forums Discussing Pee

It's often interesting to hear genuine stories from other (non-adult) forums where the topic of pee comes up, especially the various stories/places pee fun has happened. Here's an example:

http://discussion.femalefirst.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=143674

Though by the look of a couple of them, maybe they should be members here too, they clearly seemed turned on by it!

Another link I stumbled across in the process: http://www.girlsaskguys.com/sexual-behavior/q1066674-girls-where-is-the-weirdest-place-you-ve-ever-peed-indoor

• Like 4

I always like looking on non peeing sites at peeing stories - they are a good place to read about genuine pee emergencies and the like.

I used to have an account on femalefirst because there were a few threads on there about peeing, but I made some comments about liking the different varieties of ways in which ladies peed when outdoors - high squats, low squats, standing, facing walls, back to wall, etc., and I got banned!   I think they must have thought that my interest was more for sexual purposes than general research......

Misterpoll has a good few stories as well.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest UnabashedUser

Ran across same googling about scuba diving -- females replying as to how one takes a pee aboard a small boat with a male crew. Interestingly there were many replies -- most saying they asked the crew to look away, but several saying that it didn't matter to them if they were seen as it's just something everyone  has to do .

7 hours ago, UnabashedUser said:

Ran across same googling about scuba diving -- females replying as to how one takes a pee aboard a small boat with a male crew. Interestingly there were many replies -- most saying they asked the crew to look away, but several saying that it didn't matter to them if they were seen as it's just something everyone  has to do .

There are also quite a few discussions on the pros and cons of peeing in wet suits.

• Like 1

I've also seen a few forums discussing options for peeing in gliders and light aircraft.   They talk about the options of holding it, limiting flight times in line with bladder endurance, installing peetubes that run out through the fuselage and discharge pee near the back of the plane, peeing in bottles, ziplock bags, wearing nappies/diapers and so on.  Some ladies note that most of the solutions are better suited to men, but they do come up with their own options including catheter tubes, nappies, or wide mouthed containers.  They are mostly very matter of fact discussions, but there are some good stories of desperation thrown in.

• Like 2